Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
|Grade Level||Undergraduates / Postgraduates|
|Country||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
Canadian University Dubai (CUD)
Funding Options may vary, please see university website
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Canadian University Dubai (CUD), United Arab Emirates inviting online application for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
At Canadian University Dubai, we take pride in our dedication to giving every student access to a top-notch Canadian education. We value variety and uniqueness, thus we don’t want your enrollment to be hampered by a lack of funds or specific requirements. The following scholarships are provided by CUD to help allay some of this worry and to honour students who excel in their academics:
There are only a certain amount of scholarships available, and in order for a student’s application to be taken into consideration by the scholarship committee, they must fulfil the minimal selection requirements for the applicable category. The amount that will be given is determined by the particular requirements listed for each scholarship.
Any requirements, quantities, conditions, or other statements are for informative purposes only and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Program of Study
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Interior Design
- Environmental Health and Safety Management
- Applied Communications
- Human Resource Management
- International Relations
- Media and Communication
- Environmental Sciences
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Sustainable Development
About Canadian University Dubai
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, there is a renowned higher education facility called the Canadian University Dubai (CUD). In business administration, engineering, architecture, communication, and other fields, among others, it provides a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programmes. It was founded in 2006. As a university with Canadian accreditation, CUD adheres to the exacting academic standards of Canadian education while embracing the diverse and energetic environment of Dubai. The institution is committed to provide top-notch instruction and preparing students for successful jobs in the global economy. It also has cutting-edge facilities, a varied and experienced staff, and these attributes. CUD is a top choice for students looking for an international education because of its reputation for quality in teaching, research, and community participation.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Undergraduate and Graduate
50% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of 99%* or above to apply for a 50% tuition waiver.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be 3.98 or higher to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
40% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 95 – 98.9%* to apply for a 40% tuition waiver.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.95 – 3.97 to continue receiving a 40% tuition waiver.
30% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 90 – 94.9%* to apply for a 30% tuition waiver.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.9 – 3.94 to continue receiving a 30% tuition waiver.
20% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 85 – 89.9%* to apply for a 20% tuition waiver.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.85 – 3.89 to continue receiving a 20% tuition waiver.
10% tuition waiver (returning students only)
High school students who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver for their first semester at CUD and have maintained a 3.8 – 3.84 CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the subsequent semester.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for. These details are outlined in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
- Completed scholarship application form
- Academic transcripts from previous educational institutions
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal statement or essay
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- Proof of English language proficiency (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL scores)
- Copy of passport or identification document
- Financial statements or proof of financial need
- Portfolio (if applicable, for certain programs)
- Any additional documents specified by the scholarship program or university
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023?
- Research: Gather information about the scholarship program, including eligibility criteria, application deadlines, required documents, and any specific application instructions.
- Prepare documents: Collect all the necessary documents, such as academic transcripts, letter(s) of recommendation, personal statement, CV/resume, and proof of English language proficiency.
- Online application: Visit the official scholarship application portal or university website to access the online application form. Fill out the form accurately and completely, providing all required information.
- Personal statement: Write a compelling personal statement or essay that highlights your achievements, goals, and why you believe you deserve the scholarship.
- Recommendation letters: Request recommendation letters from teachers, professors, or employers who can provide insights into your academic abilities, character, and potential.
- Submit application: Review your application thoroughly to ensure all information is accurate and all required documents are attached. Submit your completed application before the specified deadline.
- Follow-up: After submitting your application, monitor your email or scholarship portal for any updates or requests for additional information. Respond promptly and provide any requested documents or clarifications.
- Interview (if applicable): Some scholarship programs may require applicants to participate in an interview as part of the selection process. Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and practicing your responses.
- Scholarship award notification: Once the selection process is complete, you will be notified of the scholarship decision. If you are awarded the scholarship, follow the provided instructions to accept the award and complete any necessary paperwork.
FAQ About Scholarship
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.