IsDB Scholarship 2023 | Step by Step Process
|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Graduates / Phd.,|
|Country||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Application Deadline||Until May 15, 2023, Please check the University’s official website.|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? IsDB, Saudi Arabia inviting online application for IsDB Scholarship 2023 | Step by Step Process .
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About IsDB Scholarship 2023 | Step by Step Process
Applications are currently being accepted for the IsDB Scholarship Programme for the year 2023. Students from its member nations who want to further their studies in disciplines connected to development are eligible for scholarships under this programme, which is provided by the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB). The programme comprises undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programmes in a range of disciplines, including but not limited to renewable energy, agriculture, health, education, and engineering.
With an emphasis on creating a competent workforce capable of contributing to the growth of their individual nations, the IsDB Scholarship Programme strives to assist the development of human resources in IsDB member countries. Full tuition expenses, a monthly living stipend, health insurance, and round-trip plane travel to and from the home country are all included in the programme.
The qualifying conditions, which include age, academic performance, and health standards, must be met by interested individuals in order to apply for the IsDB Scholarship Programme 2023. An online application form must be completed, supporting documentation must be sent, and if selected, an interview must be attended. Students have a one-of-a-kind chance through the programme to advance their studies and aid in the growth of their home nations.
Program of Study
The IsDB Scholarship Programme 2023 provides financial aid for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programmes in a range of development-related subjects. The program’s coursework include some of the following:
- Science and technology
- Sustainable energy
- Islamic economics, finance, and banking
- Rural development
- Urban planning and development
- Infrastructure development
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Technical and vocational education and training
- Water resources management and sanitation
- Poverty reduction and inclusive growth
- Disaster risk reduction and management
- Food security and nutrition
Please take note that this list is not all-inclusive and that other development-related fields may also be taken into consideration for the IsDB Scholarship Programme.
A multilateral development bank was established in 1975 and is called the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB). Its headquarters are in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and it has 57 members, most of whom are Islamic nations. With a specific emphasis on reducing poverty and attaining the Sustainable Growth Goals (SDGs), the bank’s major focus is on funding initiatives and programmes that advance economic growth and social progress in its member nations. The IsDB offers technical help, research, training, and funding in addition to supporting alliances and partnerships that advance sustainable development. In its member nations, the bank has made a substantial contribution to the growth of several sectors, including infrastructure, education, healthcare, and others.
- Full tuition fees: The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the program of study.
- Monthly living allowance: The scholarship provides a monthly allowance to cover living expenses such as accommodation, food, and transportation.
- Health insurance: The scholarship covers the cost of health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Round-trip airfare: The scholarship covers the cost of round-trip airfare between the student’s home country and the country of study.
- Books and study materials: The scholarship provides an allowance for books and study materials.
- Thesis preparation allowance: For master’s and PhD students, the scholarship provides an allowance to cover the cost of preparing a thesis.
- Language training: The scholarship provides an allowance for language training if required by the program of study.
- Conference participation: The scholarship covers the cost of attending relevant conferences, seminars, and workshops.
Note that the scholarship coverage may vary depending on the level of study and the program of study.
- Be a citizen of an IsDB member country
- Be a Muslim or non-Muslim who is committed to developing his/her community
- Not hold citizenship or be a permanent resident of any non-member country
- Meet the age limit requirement (i.e. be under the age of 24 for undergraduate studies, 30 for master’s studies, and 35 for PhD studies)
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 out of 4.00 or its equivalent for undergraduate studies, and a minimum GPA of 3.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent for master’s and PhD studies
- Be in good health
- Have secured admission to an approved program of study at an approved institution of higher learning
- Be able to provide proof of language proficiency if required by the program of study or the institution of higher learning
- Agree to return to his/her home country upon completion of the program of study and serve his/her community for a period of time as determined by the IsDB.
It should be noted that the criteria for eligibility may change based on the programme of study and the level of study.
- Completed online application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- Language proficiency certificate (if required by the program of study or the institution of higher learning)
- Admission letter from an approved institution of higher learning
- Statement of purpose explaining why the candidate wants to pursue the program of study and how it relates to his/her community
- Research proposal (for PhD candidates only)
- Medical certificate of good health
- Certificate of good conduct from a recognized institution (if required by the institution of higher learning or the program of study)
Note that the required documents may vary depending on the level of study and the program of study.
How to Apply for IsDB Scholarship 2023?
- Check the eligibility criteria and ensure that all requirements are met.
- Prepare all the required documents.
- Apply online through the IsDB Scholarship Portal.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Upload all required documents in the specified format.
- Submit the completed application form and wait for confirmation of receipt.
- Wait for the selection process to be completed.
- If selected, complete any additional requirements specified by the IsDB and the institution of higher learning.
- Wait for the final approval and notification of the scholarship award.
- Make necessary arrangements for travel and accommodation.
- Attend any pre-departure orientation or training provided by the IsDB.
- Begin the program of study at the approved institution of higher learning.
Be aware that the application procedure might change based on the programme of study and the level of study. Before starting the application procedure, it is advised that interested applicants thoroughly study the IsDB’s instructions and guidelines.
FAQ About Scholarship
Who is eligible to apply for the IsDB Scholarship Program 2023?
In addition to being citizens of IsDB member nations, applicants must also be in good health, satisfy the minimum age and academic standards, and have been accepted into an authorised programme of study.
What types of degree programs are covered by the IsDB Scholarship Program 2023?
The fellowship includes undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programmes in a range of development-related disciplines.
What does the scholarship cover?
Full tuition costs, a monthly living allowance, health insurance, round-trip air travel, books and study materials, a stipend for thesis writing, language study, and conference attendance are all covered by the scholarship.
How do I apply for the IsDB Scholarship Program 2023?
Applying online through the IsDB Scholarship Portal is necessary, along with submitting all relevant paperwork. Depending on the programme of study and the level of study, the application process may change.
When is the application deadline for the IsDB Scholarship Program 2023?
Depending on the programme of study and the level of study, the application date is extended Until May 15, 2023. For the exact deadline, it is advised to consult the IsDB website.
How are the scholarship recipients selected?
Scholarship awardees are chosen by the IsDB using a competitive selection procedure that takes academic merit, development effect, and other considerations into account.
Do I have to return to my home country after completing the program of study?
Yes, after completing their programme of study, scholarship winners are obligated to return home and serve their communities for a predetermined amount of time as defined by the IsDB.
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.