Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023
|Grade Level||Under Graduates|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Award||Full tuition fee + Living expenses + Health insurance + Visa costs|
|Application Deadline||January and February of each year and Check with University website|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Netherlands Government, Netherlands inviting online application for Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023, Undergraduate Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Netherlands Government Scholarship
The Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering overseas students who want to enroll in a Master’s programme at a participating Dutch university the fully-funded Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023. Depending on how long the selected programme will last, the scholarship will pay for one or two academic years’ worth of tuition, living expenses, visa fees, and insurance. Candidates must be citizens of one of the nations chosen, hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, and have at least two years of relevant work experience to be eligible for the scholarship. Additionally, they need to be able to meet the program’s English language requirements. The application procedure differs according on the university and programme that are chosen.
Program of Study
- Agriculture and Environment
- Engineering and Technology
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Communication and Arts
- Health and Welfare
Note that based on the university selected, certain programmes could not be offered. To find out which programmes are offered and which ones qualify for the scholarship, applicants may inquire with the university.
- TuitionFees: Depending on the length of the chosen programme, the scholarship will cover tuition for one or two academic years.
- Living costs: The scholarship offers a monthly stipend to pay for living costs including housing, food, and transportation.
- Insurance: For the duration of the programme, the scholarship covers health insurance.
- Visa application and/or residency permit fees are covered by the scholarship.
- Please take note that depending on the university and programme of choice, the actual amount of the scholarship coverage may change.
- Applicants must be from one of the selected countries. You can find the list of eligible countries on the scholarship website.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be able to meet the English language requirements of the chosen program.
- A valid passport.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) that includes your educational and professional background.
- A letter of motivation that explains why you are applying for the scholarship and how it will help you achieve your academic and career goals.
- Academic transcripts that show your academic performance and achievements.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
- Find a Master’s degree program at a participating Dutch university that matches your academic and career interests.
- Apply for admission to the program through the university’s website.
- Once you receive an offer of admission, apply for the scholarship through the Dutch government scholarship portal or the university’s website.
- Submit all required documents, including your CV, letter of motivation, and academic transcripts, as part of your scholarship application.
- Wait for the scholarship committee to review your application and notify you of the outcome.
FAQ About Scholarship
1. What is the deadline for the scholarship application?
Depending on the university and programme of choice, the scholarship application date varies. The institution should be contacted for the precise deadline by applicants.
2. Can I apply for more than one program?
Yes, candidates may apply to more than one programme at several institutions, but each program’s application must be submitted separately.
3. Do I need to have a job offer to apply for the scholarship?
No, although candidates must have at least two years of relevant work experience. A job offer is not necessary.
4. How many scholarships are available?
Each year, there are a different amount of scholarships available based on the funding provided by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. I already attend school in the Netherlands; are I still eligible to apply for the scholarship?
No, the scholarship is only open to freshmen who are submitting applications to master’s programmes in the Netherlands.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.