|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Auburn University, USA|
|Award||$2,000 – $16,000|
|Application Deadline||Rolling Application|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Auburn University, USA inviting online application for Auburn University Scholarships For International Students 2023 for Undergraduate / Masters.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Auburn University Scholarships
International students are eligible for Auburn University Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs.
These awards range in value from $2,000 to $16,000. The scholarship is based on academic merit and only applies to tuition. The scholarship award is based on academic merit and applies only to tuition.
Program of Study
- Nursing and Health Science
- Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Auburn University is a public land-grant research university in Auburn, Alabama, US. With more than 24,600 undergraduate students and a total enrollment of more than 30,000 with 1,330 faculty members, Auburn is the second-largest university in Alabama.
The 2020 edition of U.S. News & World Report ranks Auburn as tied for the 97th best national university overall in the U.S., tied for 40th among public universities, and 164th in “Best Value Schools”
Auburn University Scholarships Coverage
Auburn University Scholarships are of following types:
1. International Undergrad Warhawk Scholarship
$4,000/year ($2,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
2. International Undergrad AUM Scholarship
$2,000 a year ($1,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
3. International Graduate Warhawk Scholarship
$4,000 a year ($2, 000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
4. International Graduate Focus Scholarship
Up to $10,000 for the length of the program if degree selection is one of the following:
- Applied Economics
- Computer Information Systems and Cyber Security
- Criminal Justice
- Geographic Information Systems (M.S.)
- Management Information Systems
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Political Science Public Administration (MPA)
- Liberal Arts (MLA)
5. International Graduate AUM scholarship
- $2,000 a year ($1,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
Auburn University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a degree programs at the Auburn University, or be currently enrolled in a degree programs at the Auburn University.
- Please check here the requirements.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Programs Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply Auburn University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Auburn University Scholarships:
- Applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate / masters degree program at the university.
- Create an account and to apply.
- Applicants must complete an online Auburn University Scholarship Program application here.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
- Once Auburn University receive your completed application and supplemental materials, Auburn University will review your information and get back to you with a decision. Decisions will come via email and hard mail.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.