|Grade Level||Early Graduate|
|Sponsors||APA Science Student Council|
|Application Deadline||September 14, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or awards to support your degree program? APA Science Student Council, USA inviting online application for Early Graduate Student Researcher Award 2023. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this awards’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Early Graduate Student Researcher Award
The Early Graduate Student Researcher Award (EGSRA) recognizes students for conducting outstanding research early in their graduate training. It focuses on both the student’s general research experience and specific completed research projects.
Research may be in any area, including basic, applied, translational, and interdisciplinary science. Early graduate student researchers will be evaluated primarily on the scientific and practical significance of their research, though other research-oriented activities will be considered as well.
The American Psychological Association (APA) is the largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States, with over 146,000 members, including scientists, educators, clinicians, consultants, and students. It has 54 divisions—interest groups for different subspecialties of psychology or topical areas. The APA has an annual budget of around $125 million.
Early Graduate Student Researcher Award Coverage
Each recipient will receive an award of $1,000. Up to five awards are given each year. The EGSRA funds may be used for direct research expenses (e.g., computer time, animal care, equipment, participant fees, incentives), software and/or conference travel; it may not be used for tuition, fees, or personal expenses.
Early Graduate Student Researcher Award Eligibility Criteria
At the time of the application deadline, the student must meet each of the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in a doctoral program in psychology (or related discipline) at a regionally accredited university located in the United States or Canada.
- Have not yet proposed their dissertation at the time of the application deadline.
- Be an APA graduate student member or apply for APA student membership before the award application deadline.
- To ensure geographic diversity, a maximum of one student per department will be selected for an Early Graduate Student Researcher Award per year, but departments are not limited in the number of applications that may be submitted each year.
Looking For More Awards? Click here
- Application Form
- APA Membership
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for award:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Award Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the award not a official award page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official award page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.