|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Award||Up to 50% of the MBA tuition fee.|
|Application Deadline||9 February, 6 April, 8 June ,3 August, 5 October, & 2 November|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your Masters degree program? Erasmus University, Netherlands inviting online application for MBA Scholarships. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for international students that is partially funded. Scholarship amounts vary, but can amount to up to 50% of the MBA tuition fee.
The candidate will be chosen by the RSM MBA Awards Committee based on your MBA application. Essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), and admissions interview, for example.
In addition, the Awards Committee will consider your profile or aspects of it, such as nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability, and so on.
About Erasmus University
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public research university in the Dutch city of Rotterdam. Erasmus Medical Center is the largest and one of the most prestigious academic medical centers and trauma centers in the Netherlands, and its economics and business schools, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management, are well known throughout Europe and beyond.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship Coverage
Scholarship amounts vary, but it can amount to up to 50% of the MBA tuition fee.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- 02 Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Candidates invited to an admissions interview must submit a video response through Kira Talent
How to Apply Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarships:
- Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee consider the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.