|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Humber College, Ontario, Canada|
|Application Deadline||January 31, May 31, September 31, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Humber College, Ontario, Canada inviting online application for Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate / Masters students.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Humber International Entrance Scholarships
The Humber International Entrance Scholarships are highly competitive and are given out on the basis of academic merit. Students must have an excellent academic record, as well as demonstrate leadership and community involvement, to be eligible for the scholarship.
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in September, January and May academic intakes for their 1st semester of study.
Humber College Entrance Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is only available for undergraduate and master’s degree studies. In January, one full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship will be available, while in September, seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available.
Program of Study
The Humber International Entrance Scholarships are available for students who are entering Humber College in Toronto, Canada. These scholarships are available for all undergraduate programs offered at Humber College, including but not limited to:
- Business Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Technology
- Media Studies
- Arts and Business
- Creative Advertising
- Early Childhood Education
- Social Service Worker
- Paralegal Education
- Engineering Technology
Please check full list here
About Humber College
For more than 50 years, Humber College has been a global leader in career-focused learning. More than 86,000 learners, including over 9,000 international students from 120 countries are pursuing bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates in over 220 programs at three locations in Toronto. A Humber education helps you go from classroom to career, gaining real-world experience along the way.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships Coverage
- In January, one full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship will be available, while in September, seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available. The scholarships will be applied to the tuition fees of the successful students.
- The scholarships are renewable, but students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 75% to be eligible for renewal.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in the appropriate Semester
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters (professional, and/or academic, and/or volunteering)
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
Who can apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
The Humber International Entrance Scholarships are available to international students who are enrolling for the first time at Humber College and have a strong academic record.
How much are the Humber International Entrance Scholarships worth?
The scholarship amount varies by program and ranges between CAD 1,000 and CAD 4,000.
What is the application process for the Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
Students can apply for the Humber International Entrance Scholarships by filling out the scholarship application form on the Humber College website and submitting it with their admissions application.
Can I apply for the Humber International Entrance Scholarships if I am already studying at Humber College?
No, the Humber International Entrance Scholarships are only available for students who are entering Humber College for the first time.
Can I receive other scholarships or awards in addition to the Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
Yes, students can receive other scholarships or awards in addition to the Humber International Entrance Scholarships. However, it is important to check the terms and conditions of each scholarship or award to ensure that there are no conflicts.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.