|Grade Level||EdD, PsyD, or PhD|
|Sponsors||American Psychological Association|
|Application Deadline||June 1, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or awards to support your degree program? American Psychological Association, USA inviting online application for Joseph B. Gittler Award. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this awards’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Joseph B. Gittler Award
The Joseph B. Gittler Award was established through a bequest from Joseph Gittler, PhD, who wished to recognize psychologists who are making and will continue to make scholarly contributions to the philosophical foundations of psychological knowledge.
The American Psychological Association (APA) is the largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States, with over 146,000 members, including scientists, educators, clinicians, consultants, and students. It has 54 divisions—interest groups for different subspecialties of psychology or topical areas. The APA has an annual budget of around $125 million.
Joseph B. Gittler Award Award Coverage
$4,500 for scholarly contributions to the philosophical foundations of psychological knowledge.
Joseph B. Gittler Award Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be psychologists with an EdD, PsyD, or PhD from accredited universities.
- Applicants must demonstrate contributions to the philosophical foundations of psychology, particularly over the last five to 10 years (psychologists of all levels of careers will be considered within this criterion).
Looking For More Awards? Click here
- Application Form
- Statement of accomplishments in the targeted area over the last 5 to 10 years
- Plan for the next 5 years to contribute to the philosophy of psychological knowledge
- Letter of recommendation supporting candidate’s qualifications with reference to the program goals
- Self-nominations are accepted
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for award:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Award Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the award not a official award page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official award page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.