King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2023
|Grade Level||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia|
|Award||Fully Funded Scholarship|
|Application Deadline||Deadline may vary from year to year, Please check the University’s official website|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia inviting online application for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD applicants.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2023
In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz institution (KAU) is a public research institution. It was established in 1967 and is named after King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the monarch who created Saudi Arabia. KAU provides a wide range of academic programmes in a number of faculties, including those for business, engineering, arts, and humanities, and health sciences.
International students who desire to enrol in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programmes at KAU may apply for scholarships from the institution. The scholarship pays for housing, health insurance, tuition, and a monthly stipend. Additionally, it gives students the chance to take part in research projects and conferences.
Normally, the King Abdulaziz University scholarship application procedure begins in the autumn and has an early spring deadline. The qualifying requirements, which include having a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00, passing an English language exam, and fulfilling the particular requirements for their preferred programme, must be met by applicants.
Overall, the King Abdulaziz University scholarship is a great chance for foreign students to pursue their further education at a prestigious Saudi Arabian university.
Program of Study
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
The precise programmes that are eligible for the scholarship may change from year to year, and some programmes may only be offered if there is a certain level of demand or faculty support. For the most recent information, prospective applicants may visit the KAU scholarship webpage or get in touch with the school.
About King Abdulaziz University
In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz institution (KAU) is a public research institution. It was founded in 1967 and is named after King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the monarch who founded Saudi Arabia. KAU provides a wide range of academic programmes in a number of faculties, including those for business, engineering, arts, and humanities, and health sciences. The university has collaborations with universities and institutions all around the world and is well renowned for its robust research programmes and infrastructure. International students who want to attend KAU for higher education can also apply for scholarships. KAU is a preeminent school in the Middle East with a varied student body and a dedication to quality in teaching and research.
- Receiving new students at the airport.
- Two-month stipend upon arrival as preparation allowance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Distinction allowance for outstanding students.
- Three-month stipend as graduation allowance for shipment of books
- Offer regular students with annul tickets and also compensate newcomers.
- Offer follow-up of award-related financial assistance until they got organized.
- Prove emergency subsidies and financial aid students.
- Employment offers some of the scholarship students.
- Bring students families upon their desire.
- Provide scholarship students with appropriate housing, and keep track of their whereabouts over the school year to identify any issues and find solutions.
- Provide affordable meals Enable students and their families to get healthcare
- Additional funding should be made available for research endeavours or conference attendance.
- Pay for language-learning expenses to aid students in honing their language abilities.
- Applicant must be an international student from outside Saudi Arabia.
- Applicant must have a valid passport.
- Applicant must not be over the age of 35 years old.
- Applicant must hold a high school certificate or equivalent (for undergraduate programs), or a bachelor’s degree (for graduate programs).
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale or equivalent.
- Applicant must provide proof of English language proficiency (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores).
- Applicant must meet the specific requirements for their chosen program of study.
Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school certificate, or an equivalent, either domestically or internationally.
- The secondary school certificate of the student cannot be more than three years old.
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants must be younger than 17 or older than 25.
- A relative who has one of the restricted degrees must accompany a female student who is a regular residence.
- Students must meet the conditions for admission.
Masters and PhD Eligibility Requirements
- For the Master’s programme and the PhD programme, applicants must be at least 30 years old.
- Students must obtain a certificate that is recognised in their native country with a minimum grade (very excellent), even if their final degree classifications were granted in an estimate.
- Certificate of English Language Test Completion.
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors are required from the student.
- A Saudi institution shouldn’t have expelled students.
- Candidates must be proficient in both spoken and written Arabic in order to be considered for programmes in Arabic language and literature, Islamic law and studies, sociology, psychology, and information science.
- A completed online application form.
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
- Academic certificates and transcripts for all previous education.
- English language proficiency test results (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores).
- A personal statement or essay outlining the applicant’s academic and career goals.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume.
- Recommendation letters from two academic referees.
- Medical reports including proof of vaccinations.
- Any other documents required by the specific program of study, such as portfolios or writing samples.
Keep in mind that depending on the programme of study and the unique circumstances of the applicant, the specific documentation requirements may change. Prospective applicants may visit the KAU scholarship website or get in touch with the school for further details on the necessary paperwork and the application procedure.
How to Apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2023?
- Check the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet them.
- Research the available programs of study and choose the one that you want to apply for.
- Gather all required documents (see previous answer) and ensure that they are in the correct format and up-to-date.
- Create an account on the KAU scholarship application portal.
- Fill out the online application form, providing all required information and uploading the required documents.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
- Wait for notification of acceptance or rejection.
- If accepted, complete any additional steps required by the scholarship program, such as a language proficiency test or an interview.
- Obtain a student visa and make travel arrangements to Saudi Arabia.
- Begin your studies at King Abdulaziz University.
Keep in mind that based on the programme of study and the unique circumstances of the applicant, the particular processes and requirements for the application process may change. For additional information on the application procedure, prospective students may visit the KAU scholarship website or get in touch with the institution.
FAQ About Scholarship
Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?
International students from outside Saudi Arabia who meet the eligibility criteria.
What programs of study are available for the scholarship?
A wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various faculties.
What does the scholarship cover?
Full tuition fees waiver, monthly allowance, health insurance coverage, round-trip airfare tickets, and opportunity to participate in research activities and conferences.
What documents are required for the application?
Academic certificates, transcripts, passport, English language proficiency test results, personal statement or essay, recommendation letters, CV or resume, medical reports, and any other documents required by the specific program of study.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
Applicants must create an account on the KAU scholarship application portal, fill out the online application form, and submit all required documents before the deadline.
What is the selection process for the scholarship?
Selection is competitive and based on academic merit, English language proficiency, and other criteria.
When is the application deadline?
The deadline varies depending on the program of study. Applicants should consult the KAU scholarship website for more information.
Can I apply for more than one program of study?
Yes, applicants can apply for up to three programs of study, but must submit a separate application for each program.
Can I apply for the scholarship if I am already studying at KAU?
No, the scholarship is only available for new students who have not previously enrolled at KAU.
How can I contact KAU for more information about the scholarship?
Prospective applicants can visit the KAU scholarship website or contact the university directly through the provided email or phone number.
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.