|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries except Australia and New Zealand|
|Sponsors||Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia|
|Application Deadline||Varies Click here for application deadline|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia inviting online application for Macquarie University Undergraduate / Masters Scholarships 2023.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Macquarie University Scholarship
The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a grant for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and masters studies. Macquarie University’s Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship awards an average of AUD $10,000.
The Macquarie University Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship is given to international students who have demonstrated academic excellence. It covers a portion of the tuition fees for outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University. Macquarie University Scholarship supports following courses;
- Medicine and health
- Arts and social sciences
- Information technologies
- Languages and linguistics
- Media, communications and performing arts
- Psychology and cognitive science
- Security, intelligence and criminology
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
Macquarie University (MQ) world rankings includes it being number 195 on the QS rankings, number 175 on Times (THE), number 201-300 on ARWU, and number 207 with US News. This contributes to Macquarie being the number 11th ranked Australian university overall in the world ranking systems.
Macquarie University Scholarship Coverage
Macquarie University scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
Macquarie University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students from over the countries are eligible except Australia and New Zealand
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2022 or 2023.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before it is completed, you may be required to repay any scholarships you received while studying at Macquarie University, based on the outcome determined by the scholarships and grants committee.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Applicants must complete an online course application form
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply Macquarie University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Macquarie University Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply.
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
Are there scholarships for higher degree research students?
There are a range of research scholarships available to international students. Use our research scholarship search to see what you could be eligible for.
How do I apply for a scholarship?
Depending on the scholarship, some do not require a separate scholarship application. Applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and eligible students will be made an offer as part of their course offer. Other scholarships will require an application to be submitted which generally will be assessed by a scholarship selection committee against the scholarship criteria. Students will be notified of the outcome via email. Please visit the individual scholarship webpage for specific details on the application process.
When do scholarship applications close?
Generally, applications are open year round or until scholarships have been filled up for the year. There are limited number of scholarships, so we encourage you to accept your offer early to avoid disappointment. Note that some scholarships have acceptance deadlines which you will have to meet to be eligible for the scholarship.
Can I have more than one scholarship at once?
Students can generally only receive one scholarship at a time, however there can be exceptions. Contact Macquarie International at email@example.com for advice if you are offered more than one.
Can I defer my scholarship?
Most scholarships cannot be deferred. Instead, you may be able to reapply in a subsequent round. Please check the details of the individual scholarship to see your options.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.