|Application Deadline||March 02, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Actuarial Foundation, USA inviting online application for Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship Fund for Actuarial Excellence Undergraduate. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline!
In this article, we’ll go over the Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship
The Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship Fund for Actuarial Excellence (Fund) was established in 2021 with funding from the friends and family Robert D. Shapiro in his memory. The Fund is intended to support inclusion, equity and diversity in the actuarial profession by providing an annual scholarship award for rising third and fourth-year undergraduate college students who have already made the decision to pursue an actuarial career.
The Actuarial Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, is the philanthropic organization for the actuarial industry in the United States. Since 1994, the Foundation has promoted lifelong math education and financial literacy through its learning resources and scholarships.
The mission of the Foundation is to enhance math education and financial literacy through the talents and resources of actuaries. The Foundation’s vision is an educated public in pursuit of a secure financial future.
Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship Coverage
- Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship amount is $12,500.
- The scholarship will award 3 to 5 awards each year dependent upon the amount of funds available and the quality of applicants.
- Additional gifts may be added to the Fund by anyone at any time by means of annual donations, bequests, or other approved methods of contributions.
Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be rising third or fourth-year undergraduate college students.
- Applicants should feel comfortable sharing that they belong to a historically marginalized or underrepresented group.
- Winners of other TAF Scholarships are eligible to apply for the Robert D. Shapiro Scholarship.
- Third-year undergraduate college students who receive the Robert D. Shapiro Scholarship are eligible to apply again for their fourth-year of undergraduate college studies.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- Must have successfully completed (2) actuarial exams. (Spring exams may be used to meet the two-exam requirement).
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Robert D. Shapiro Memorial Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.