|Sponsors||American Psychological Association|
|Application Deadline||April 1, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or awards to support your degree program? APA Div. 34: Society for Environmental, Population and Conservation Psychology, USA inviting online application for Undergraduate Student Research Award. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this awards’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Undergraduate Student Research Award
The Div. 34 Undergraduate Student Research Award recognizes outstanding original research conducted by an undergraduate student or team of undergraduate students on any topic in environmental, conservation, or population psychology.
The American Psychological Association (APA) is the largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States, with over 146,000 members, including scientists, educators, clinicians, consultants, and students. It has 54 divisions—interest groups for different subspecialties of psychology or topical areas. The APA has an annual budget of around $125 million.
Undergraduate Student Research Award Coverage
The award consists of a certificate and a $150 prize.
Undergraduate Student Research Award Eligibility Criteria
Papers may be authored by one or more undergraduate students. That is, team submissions are acceptable, as well as research conducted by individual students. If a team paper is selected to receive the award, the cash portion will be divided equally between the undergraduate authors. There may be co-authors who are not students, but lead authors must be undergraduate students.
Looking For More Awards? Click here
- Cover letter indicating that they would like to be considered for the award;
- Letter from the faculty supervisor confirming that the applicant(s) is (are) an undergraduate student(s) in psychology or a related field (or was when the work was done) and that the applicant’s work on the project merits first authorship (In the case of a team submission, the confirmation should specify that lead authors are undergraduates, the work was a joint effort among the authors, and that the preponderance of the work was that of the undergraduate student authors);
- Full paper in APA style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, seventh edition) reporting the project (This should be a complete report of the work, as would be written for a journal submission);
- Two copies of the paper should be submitted: one with the authors’ names included and one without, so blind reviews may be done.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for award:
- Create an account and to apply
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Award Application Form
- Check your email for the successful application
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the award not a official award page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official award page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.