|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Calgary, Canada|
|Application Deadline||Varies (Check application deadlines here)|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your undergraduate degree program? University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada inviting online application for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023 program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Calgary Scholarships
The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full funding to international students. International students entering their first year in any undergraduate degree program are eligible for a $20,000 (renewable annually) scholarship.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes an international student’s outstanding achievements as they begin their undergraduate studies.
The University of Calgary provides students with a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for life success, as well as research that addresses society’s most pressing issues. University of Calgary Scholarships support following programs;
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- School of Business
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Kinesiology
- Faculty of Social work
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- School of Education
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Nursing
Click here for detailed information
The University of Calgary (U of C or UCalgary) is a Canadian public research university in Calgary, Alberta. It is made up of 14 faculties and more than 85 research institutes and centers. The main campus is in the city’s northwest quadrant, near the Bow River, and a smaller south campus is in the city center.
University of Calgary Scholarships Coverage
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
University of Calgary Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- Annually awarded to an international student beginning their first year of an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years of study at the University of Calgary if recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- Annually offered to undergraduate international students entering their first year of any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have met the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years of study at the University of Calgary if recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply University of Calgary Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Calgary Scholarships:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If popups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.