University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025
University of Exeter
|A range of £5,000, £10,000 and full first-year International tuition fee scholarships
|Please refer university website
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Exeter, United Kingdom inviting online application for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025
A variety of undergraduate scholarships are available from the University of Exeter to help exceptional and deserving students further their study. These scholarships are intended to reward academic success, promote diversity, and aid students who might be struggling financially.
The academic fields covered by the scholarships range from the humanities and social sciences to the arts and sciences. They are open to both domestic and foreign students, with particular scholarships assisting students from certain nations or areas.
Students often need to achieve specific academic requirements and show their dedication to their chosen field of study in order to be eligible for these scholarships. Some scholarships may take into account leadership potential, extracurricular activities, or personal circumstances.
Undergraduate scholarships at the University of Exeter might cover living costs, tuition costs, or a combination of both. They not only lessen students’ financial load but also provide them more time to study and participate completely in campus life.
These scholarships are essential to the University of Exeter’s efforts to develop academic achievement, foster social mobility, and make higher education accessible to a wide variety of students.
Program of Study
Environment, Science and Economy
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Ecology and Conservation
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Finance and Accounting
Health and Life Sciences
- Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Health and Care professions
- Health and Community Sciences
- Public Health and Sports Sciences
Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Classics, Ancient History, Religion and Theology
- Communications, Drama and Film
- English and Creative Writing
- Humanities and Social Sciences, Cornwall
- Languages, Cultures and Visual Studies
- Social and Political Sciences, Philosophy and Anthropology
About University of Exeter
In the United Kingdom, there is a renowned university called the University of Exeter. It is renowned for its rigorous academic standards, first-rate research, and dedication to provide top-notch educational opportunities. Numerous undergraduate and graduate programmes in the arts, sciences, social sciences, business, and other fields are available at the institution. Students have the chance to learn from top professors and participate in cutting-edge research thanks to a strong emphasis on research-led education. The University of Exeter furthermore provides cutting-edge amenities, a lively campus community, and a stunning setting that blends the finest aspects of coastal and urban living.
- Academic Achievement: Applicants are generally required to have a strong academic record, meeting specific grade or GPA requirements.
- Nationality: Scholarships may be open to both UK and international students. Some scholarships may have specific eligibility criteria based on nationality or country of residence.
- Course of Study: Scholarships may be available for specific undergraduate programs or fields of study. Some scholarships may have preferences for certain disciplines or subject areas.
- Financial Need: Certain scholarships may consider the financial circumstances of applicants and prioritize those who demonstrate financial need.
- Extracurricular Involvement: Some scholarships may take into account an applicant’s involvement in extracurricular activities, leadership roles, community service, or other non-academic achievements.
- Personal Circumstances: Scholarships may have specific criteria for applicants from underrepresented backgrounds, students with disabilities, or individuals with challenging life circumstances.
- You can apply for one of these scholarships if you:
- are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees in 2024/25); and
- already hold an offer for an eligible Undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2024.
If you are yet to make your programme application then please visit our Undergraduate study pages.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your UCAS application. Applicants will typically be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of GCE A level grades AAB or International Baccalaureate 34 points. For the Business School, the expectation is higher, set at GCE A level grades A*AA or equivalent. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How to Apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025?
To be considered for one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, please apply using the webform here
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
1. What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
2. What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
3. What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
4. As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
**Round 2 is now closed**
Notifications have been sent out for the following faculties:
- Faculty of Environment, Science and Economy
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
We currently expect to be in a position to send out notifications for the following faculty by the end of 2 June 2024 and have emailed candidates affected:
- Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
These scholarships are awarded as a reduction in the first-year International tuition fee. They are not recurrent for subsequent years of study. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for this scholarship scheme here.
FAQ About Scholarship
Do you offer any scholarships?
No of their financial situation, we are dedicated to making sure that high-achieving students may enrol in undergraduate programmes at the University of Exeter. We provide a non-repayable Access to Exeter Bursary that is offered to students whose family income is less than $25,000. Please visit Financial assistance for further details.
What is the University UCAS code?
Exeter’s UCAS code is EXETR and E84.
What undergraduate courses does the University offer?
The University provides a wide range of undergraduate degree degrees. You may find the most recent details on each topic and course website.
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.