|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Kent, Canterbury, England|
|Application Deadline||31 March 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Kent, Canterbury, England inviting online application for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships
The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level. The University of Kent offers a range of undergraduate scholarships to support talented students from different backgrounds.
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships, worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, are available to nationals of any country who pay overseas tuition.
Program of Study
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Biomedical Science
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Digital Arts
- Drama and Theatre
- Electronic and Communications
- English and American Literature
- Environmental Science
- Film Studies
- Forensic Science
- French Studies
- International Business
- Media Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Religious Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Sport and Exercise Science
Please see the full list here
About University of Kent
The University of Kent is an English public research university located in Canterbury. It was founded in 1965 and is well-known for its academic excellence, research-intensive culture, and diverse student and faculty body.
The University of Kent has a strong reputation for teaching and research, and it offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in arts, humanities, sciences, social sciences, and business. The university is divided into three faculties: the Humanities Faculty, the Sciences Faculty, and the Social Sciences Faculty.
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships Coverage
The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent and are available to nationals of any country who pay overseas fees.
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- An application for an undergraduate degree course beginning in September at the University of Kent must have been submitted.
- Students must have at least AAA at A level or equivalent overseas qualification.
- The applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been identified as an international fee payer.
- By the deadline date, the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Apply for Kent University through UCAS here.
- Create an account and to start the application for Scholarship here.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
What types of scholarships are available for undergraduate students at the University of Kent?
The University of Kent provides undergraduate students with a variety of scholarships, including merit-based scholarships, scholarships for students with financial need, and scholarships for specific subject areas or student groups.
How do I apply for University of Kent undergraduate scholarships?
To apply for undergraduate scholarships at the University of Kent, you must fill out the scholarship application form and submit the necessary supporting documentation. Depending on the, the application process and requirements may differ.
Can international students apply for University of Kent undergraduate scholarships?
Yes, international students at the University of Kent are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships. Some scholarships, however, may have specific eligibility requirements for international students.
Can I apply to the University of Kent for more than one undergraduate scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for multiple undergraduate scholarships at the University of Kent as long as you meet the eligibility requirements for each scholarship and submit a separate application for each.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.