|Sponsors||University of Minnesota|
|Award||Tuition + Other expenses|
|Application Deadline||December 15, January 15, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Minnesota, USA inviting online application for University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship for Masters students. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this University of Minnesota Humphrey School scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship
The University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for Master’s degree studies. This scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition, living expenses, travel, and health insurance.
University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship supports following areas. To get more details of all the available masters programs Click here
- Center for Allied Health Programs
- College of Biological Sciences
- College of Continuing and Professional Studies
- School of Dentistry
- College of Design
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
- Graduate School
- Law School
- College of Liberal Arts
- Carlson School of Management
- Medical School
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- School of Public Health
- College of Science and Engineering
- College of Veterinary Medicine
The University of Minnesota, formally the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, (UMN Twin Cities, the U of M, or Minnesota) is a public land-grant research university in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. It is the flagship institution of the University of Minnesota System, and is organized into 19 colleges, schools, and other major academic units.
University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship Coverage
The University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition
- Living expenses
- Travel and health insurance
University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- All countries in the world are eligible for University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/ community work/ entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no prior experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background as well as strong quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship Required Documents
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test (Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS).
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/ salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
How to Apply University of Minnesota Humphrey Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Minnesota Humphrey Masters Scholarships:
- Choose Your Program: The Graduate School offers offer masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs across two campuses. Which path will you choose?
- Review Application Criteria: Application requirements may vary from program to program. Be sure you have the correct materials, and qualifications.
- Contact Your Program of Interest: Programs that require specific materials may not review your application for admission until they receive these materials.
- Check Application Deadlines: To ensure your application is processed efficiently, we strongly recommend that you submit your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline.
- Apply Now: Create an application, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application fee.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.