|Sponsors||American Psychological Association|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? American Psychological Foundation, USA inviting online application for Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship for graduate students. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship
The APF Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship supports graduate-level scholarly projects that use a psychological perspective to help understand and reduce stigma associated with mental illness.
The scholarship helps address research which shows that stigma is a significant barrier to treatment and recovery for many of the 50 million Americans living with mental illness.
The American Psychological Association (APA) is the largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States, with over 146,000 members, including scientists, educators, clinicians, consultants, and students. It has 54 divisions—interest groups for different subspecialties of psychology or topical areas. The APA has an annual budget of around $125 million.
Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship Coverage
The amount of the scholarship is $5,000.
Violet and Cyril Franks Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be graduate students in good standing at accredited universities.
- Applicants must have demonstrated commitment to stigma issues.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- A description of proposed project to include goal, relevant background, target population, methods, and anticipated outcomes (format: five pages; 1-inch margins, no smaller than 11-point font, single-spaced)
- Detailed budget and justification
- CV, five pages max
- Letter of recommendation from faculty advisor
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.