|Grade Level||Masters, PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Melbourne, Australia|
|Award||Fully Funded + Living Expenses|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Melbourne, Australia inviting online application for University of Melbourne Masters & PhD Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full funding to international students. These scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral studies. These scholarships pay for full tuition, travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses (Total value is 100% fee remission and up to $110,000)
Program of Study
All study areas. Please check here for available courses.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Times Higher Education ranked Melbourne 33rd globally (1st nationally) in the 2021-2022 iteration of its annual World University Rankings. In the QS World University Rankings 2023, the University of Melbourne was ranked 33rd globally (2nd in Australia).
1. Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
2. Living allowance of $34,400 per year pro rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
3. Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
4. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
5. Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Please check here the Entry requirements.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Programs Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application steps to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 6: Search for a scholarship
- Step 7: Plan for accommodation
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.