|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters / PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Award||$10,000 – $15,000+|
|Application Deadline||July 1, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD degree program? ACI Foundation, USA inviting online application for ACI Foundation Undergraduate / Masters / PhD Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About ACI Foundation Scholarship
The ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship or fellowship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies. This scholarship provides a stipend of $10,000 to $15,000 USD for tuition, housing, books, and materials in the United States.
The American Concrete Institute established the ACI Foundation as a non-profit organization to support advancement, innovation, and cooperation through study and scholarship support, while also serving as an autonomous resource to provide thoughtful management and strategic direction to the concrete sector.
The ACI Foundation awards more than $200,000 annually to students to both further their studies, and which provides professional exposure to the concrete industry and ACI by funding their travel to a number of ACI Concrete Conventions. Promoted globally through ACI’s network of faculty members, these awards are given to the brightest and best students studying concrete.
ACI Foundation Scholarship Coverage
Fellowship recipients will receive the following:
- $10,000 – $15,000 USD educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials;
- Appropriate recognition in Concrete International magazine and on the Foundation website;
- Paid travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI conventions (fellowship finalists must attend the Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed where they have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide); and
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor.
ACI Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be awarded to international students; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian institution during the award cycle.
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be awarded to international students; however, you must attend an institution of higher education in the Gulf Cooperation Council region (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, or Tunisia.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application. This is optional and not required.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
ACI Foundation Scholarship Required Documents
- Applicant’s contact and educational information.
- A resume.
- English Language Proficiency Test
- A 500-word essay.
- Official transcripts – English language & with a 4.0 grading scale
- Two endorsements (one MUST be an ACI member
- Please check details here
How to Apply ACI Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ACI Foundation Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply.
- Applicants must complete an online ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship Program application here.
- Applicants must complete an online ACI Foundation Middle East & North Africa Fellowship application here
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.