ARES Scholarships 2024/2025
|Undergraduate / Masters / Training
Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES), Belgium
|Varies please refer university website
|Please refer university website
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES), Belgium inviting online application for ARES Scholarships 2023/2024.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About ARES Scholarships 2024/2025
International students from underdeveloped nations who wish to pursue master’s degrees in Belgium are eligible for ARES Scholarships. By the “Landscape” order of November 7, 2013, 127 higher education institutions came together to form the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES), a public interest organisation funded by the Federation Wallonie-Bruxile. Its responsibility is to make sure that all of their activities are coordinated overall and to motivate them to form partnerships.
International students can apply for fully financed ARES Scholarships 2024–2025. These bursaries are available for training, master’s, and undergraduate programmes in Belgium. These scholarships cover the expense of overseas travel as well as the tuition, return fees, and an arrival allowance of 1150 euros per month.
You have the opportunity to enrol in a 4- to 6-month advanced training course or a 1-year specialised master’s degree programme through the Wallonia-Brussels Federation of Belgium’s higher education institutions.
Program of Study
- Specialized Bachelor in Business Data Analysis
- Specialized bachelor in pediatrics and neonatology
- Master’s degree in Development, Environment and Societies.
Master of specialization in human rights.
- Master of specialization in Aquatic Resources Management and Aquaculture.
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management.
- Specialized Master in Integrated Risk Management in the Global South (IManHR).
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics.
Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine.
- Specialized Master in Microfinance.
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas.
Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology.
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health.
Master’s degree in Environmental Science and Management in Developing Countries.
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Internship in control and quality assurance of medicines and health products.
- Research internship for health systems strengthening.
- Internship in geographical information system.
- Internship in valorization of secondary resources for a sustainable construction.
- Methodological internship in support of innovation in family farming.
About Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES)
The prestigious Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES) is devoted to advancing and assisting higher education in a variety of sectors. ARES’s mission is to promote academic achievement, scientific discovery, and cooperation between academics, researchers, and students. Through collaborations with universities, research facilities, and other academic institutions across the world, it offers a platform for high-quality instruction and cutting-edge research. Scholarships, grants, and fellowships are just a few of the several programmes that ARES provides to help students and researchers achieve their academic and professional goals. ARES has a significant impact on how education and research are conducted across the world via its dedication to knowledge sharing and innovation.
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply.
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested.
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Have a good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken. The applicant must commit to learn French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium.
- Apply for only one training course.
- Completed application form (available on the ARES website)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) highlighting academic and professional achievements
- Copy of the highest diploma obtained
- Transcript of records for all completed academic years
- Letter of motivation explaining the reasons for applying to the scholarship program
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or professionals in the field of study
- Proof of language proficiency (if required by the chosen program)
- Research proposal (for doctoral candidates)
- Acceptance letter or proof of enrollment from the host institution (if available)
- Copy of passport or identification document
- Medical certificate attesting to good health and ability to study abroad
- Any additional documents required by specific scholarship programs or host institutions (such as portfolio, writing samples, etc.)
How to Apply for ARES Scholarships 2024/2025?
To begin with, make sure your GIRAF account is current.
- Using this link, you may register for a GIRAF account. Don’t establish more than one account; this one will need to be authenticated by ARES, after which you will receive an email asking you to set up a password.
- You can use an account you made last year that has been confirmed and, if required, reset your password.
You may access the application form once you’ve authenticated into your GIRAF account by going to the Competitive calls page of your GIRAF profile. Please be aware that the “International training application 2023-2024” button may only be clicked on once. Your form may subsequently be found in the Competitive calls’ My tasks table.
As long as you select the “Save and edit later” option, you are permitted to fill out your form many times. Your form may always be found on the Competitive calls tab of GIRAF’s My Tasks table under the heading “My Tasks.”
Your application will be sent to ARES as soon as you click the “Submit my application” button, and you will no longer be able to change it. It is still available for review in the My submitted files table.
FAQ About Scholarship
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for ARES Scholarships 2024/2025?
The requirements for ARES Scholarships may differ based on the particular programme and host institution. In general, candidates should be academically qualified and hold a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in order to be considered. Some scholarships may have particular requirements for applicants depending on their country of origin, level of language ability, or topic of study. It is advised that you review the instructions supplied by ARES for the particular scholarship programme in which you are interested.
Q: Can international students apply for ARES Scholarships?
A: Yes, overseas students are eligible for ARES Scholarships. However, additional conditions or limits based on nationality may apply to some scholarships. The eligibility requirements for each scholarship programme should be checked to see if overseas students are qualified to apply.
Q: What fields of study are covered by ARES Scholarships?
A: ARES Scholarships are available in a variety of academic disciplines, including but not limited to engineering, economics, agriculture, and development studies. The ARES website lists the available scholarship programmes along with the related subjects of study.
Q: Are ARES Scholarships fully funded?
A: ARES Scholarships often offer financial assistance to pay for school expenses, living costs, and travel costs. The amount of support, however, may differ based on the particular scholarship programme. It is recommended to thoroughly read the scholarship requirements and information in order to comprehend the amount of financial assistance offered.
Q: How can I apply for ARES Scholarships?
A: You must fill out the application form found on the ARES website in order to apply for an ARES Scholarship. A CV, transcripts, letters of recommendation, a research proposal (for doctoral applicants), and other necessary papers may need to be submitted as part of the application process. It’s crucial to stick to the application deadlines and comply to the guidelines given by ARES for the particular scholarship programme in which you’re interested.
Q: When is the application deadline for ARES Scholarships 2024/2025?
A: Depending on the scholarship programme and the host university, the ARES Scholarship application dates may change. For information on the deadline for applications, it is advised that you check the ARES website or the relevant scholarship program’s rules. In general, it’s a good idea to start the application process well in advance to give yourself enough time to prepare and submit the necessary paperwork.
Q: Can I apply for multiple ARES Scholarships simultaneously?
A: If you satisfy the requirements for each scholarship programme, you are eligible to apply for more than one ARES Scholarship at once. The ARES standards and instructions must be carefully read, nevertheless, to make sure you can submit your application in accordance with each program’s criteria.
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.