|Grade Level||Undergraduate, Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Aston University, Birmingham, England|
|Award||up to £17,500|
|Application Deadline||30 April 2023, 31 May 2023, 11 December 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Aston University, Birmingham, England inviting online application for Aston University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Undergraduate / Masters applicants.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Aston University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is our most prestigious, available to undergraduate and postgraduate students. We are looking for the most outstanding students who have achieved exceptional academic results, and who can demonstrate a passion for their subject through professional work experience, volunteering or extracurricular projects and activities.
Aston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded international student scholarships. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. These scholarships assist students in covering the £17,500 tuition fee.
Program of Study
This scholarship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught program applicants (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
- Accounting and Finance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- English Language
- International Business Law
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Linguistics
- Business Analytics
- Data Science
- International Business
- Software Engineering
Please check full list here
About Aston University
Aston University is a highly regarded institution on a national and international scale. It is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the United Kingdom for graduate employability, and its programs in business, management, and engineering are especially well-regarded.
Aston University was ranked joint 29th in the UK and 201-250th in the world in the most recent Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022. In addition, The Guardian University Guide 2022 ranked the university 22nd in the United Kingdom.
Aston University Scholarship Coverage
- Undergraduate applicants will be awarded up to £17,500 to help with tuition fees. If your application is successful, you will be awarded up to £5,000 per year of study (total value up to £17,500 including a placement year) to help with tuition fees.
- Masters applicants will be awarded £10,000 to help with tuition fees. If your application is successful, you will be awarded £10,000 to help with tuition fees.
Aston University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
A student may be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship if:
- They are classed as an Overseas student for tuition fee purposes;
- They are holding an offer for a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term or the Spring Term;
- They are entering into Year 1 of a degree programme at Aston University;
- They meet all of the conditions set out in their offer letter;
- They pay their programme deposit (if applicable) by the deadline stipulated in their offer letter;
- They attain the appropriate IELTS or equivalent English language qualification (if applicable) prior to commencing their studies at Aston University;
- They complete any application requirements and meet any additional criteria required for the scholarship schemes being offered, as set out on our website.
Please check full details here
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Offer letter
- Academic Transcript
- Personal statement
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply Aston University International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Aston University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- To apply for a scholarship, you will need to apply for an Aston University course first.
- Once you have received an offer to study an Aston University course, you can then log into your My Aston Portal (MAP) account, where you will find a link to the scholarship application form.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
Who can apply for the scholarship?
International students who have been accepted into a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at Aston University are eligible for the scholarship.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
You can apply for the scholarship by filling out the application form on the Aston University website. Academic transcripts, a personal statement, reference letters, and evidence of English language proficiency are required as supporting documents.
Can I apply for multiple Aston University scholarships?
Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships at Aston University, but only one will be awarded.
Can I defer my scholarship until a later year?
Scholarships cannot be transferred or deferred to a later year.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.