|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Cornell University, New York|
|Application Deadline||November 1, January 2, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Cornell University, New York, USA inviting online application for Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over the Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023 program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Cornell University Scholarship
Cornell University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a financial aid program for international students based on need. This scholarship is only available for undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides financial aid based on need to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and demonstrated financial need.
This financial aid is given to students who apply for financial aid and demonstrate financial need in order to receive Cornell University scholarships for a bachelor’s degree. Cornell University Scholarship support following courses;
- Architecture Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Cornell University is a private research university and a partner of the State University of New York. As the federal land-grant institution in New York State, we have a responsibility—unique within the Ivy League—to make contributions in all fields of knowledge in a manner that prioritizes public engagement to help improve the quality of life in our state, the nation, the world.
Cornell University Scholarship Coverage
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students provide Financial support to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and demonstrated financial need.
Cornell University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants must have the same test requirements such SAT or ACT.
- Applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial need.
- Applicants must submit TOEFL IBT minimum score 100 or IELTS minimum score 7.
- Arts, sciences and Engineering students must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- You might need to take SAT subjects test based on your College or major.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects test is not required.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records.
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply Cornell University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Cornell University Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Follow detailed instructions here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
How do I know my file is complete?
You may check the status of your application by monitoring your Financial Aid To-Do List. If there are any new or outstanding items on your To-Do List listed with the status of “initiated,” you will need to take action to complete the item(s). As requirements are submitted and processed, the items will disappear from your To-Do list.
Does Cornell offer merit scholarships?
There is no merit aid or athletic scholarships awarded at Cornell. Financial aid is only awarded based on demonstrated financial need.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.