|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Douglas College, British Columbia, Canada|
|Application Deadline||January 31, May 31, September 30, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Douglas College, British Columbia, Canada inviting online application for Douglas College International Student Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Douglas College International Scholarships
International students studying at Douglas College are eligible for a variety of scholarships and awards. These scholarships are intended to recognize academic excellence, potential for leadership, and community involvement.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for international undergraduate students. This scholarship will cover up to CAD 7000 in tuition fees. Each academic year, a maximum of five eligible recipients will be chosen.
Program of Study
- Child and Youth Care
- Disability & Community Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Sign Language Interpretation
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Vocational Education and Skills Training
- Youth Justice
- Business Law
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Computing Studies & Information Systems
- Hospitality Management
- Marketing Office Administration
- Health Care Support Work
- Health Information Management
- Nursing – Psychiatric
- Geography and the Environment
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Interdisciplinary HSS
- Interdisciplinary LLPA
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- Bachelor of Performing
- Creative Writing
- English Language Learning and Acquisition
- Gender, Sexualities and Women’s Studies
- Global Learning
- Global Citizenship
- Intercultural and International Studies
- Modern Languages
- Music Performing & Fine
- Stagecraft & Event Technology
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Computing Science
- Dispensing Opticianry
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Geological Resources
- Hearing Instrument
- Mathematics & Science
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
- Veterinary Technology
About Douglas College
Douglas College is a public college in the Canadian province of British Columbia. It was established in 1970 and has since grown to become one of the province’s largest colleges, with two main campuses in New Westminster and Coquitlam.
The college provides a variety of programs, such as university transfer programs, career programs, and adult basic education. It also provides a variety of online courses and programs, making it a popular choice for students seeking flexible learning opportunities.
The scholarship will cover up to CAD 7000 in tuition fees.
- You must be an international student studying at Douglas College on a study permit.
- You must be enrolled in a full-time program of study at Douglas College.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 (or equivalent) in your most recent academic studies.
- Candidates must meet the English language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- You must demonstrate leadership potential and/or community involvement.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Admission offer
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Other documents (honors, awards…) if any
How to Apply Douglas College Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarships:
- After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship.
- Apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations.
- All documents should be sent to Douglas College International office, room 2800, ATTENTION: Admissions.
- Mailing Address: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800 ͛00 Royal Ave New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5
FAQ About Scholarship
How do I apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarships?
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and any required supporting documents. The application process typically takes place in the spring, and students are notified of the results in the summer.
What is the minimum GPA required for Douglas College International Student Scholarships?
The minimum GPA required for most scholarships and awards is 3.00 (or equivalent).
Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships and awards, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for each one.
Can I apply for a scholarship before being accepted into a program at Douglas College?
You must first apply and be accepted into a full-time program at Douglas College before you can apply for a scholarship.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.