|Application Deadline||June 01, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
Jacobs University, Germany inviting online application for Jacobs University Masters Scholarships. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline!
About Jacobs University Scholarship
For overseas students, the Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships 2023–2024 are completely financed. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs.
The recipient of these merit-based scholarships may get up to € 8,000 annually. Graduate scholarships are available from Jacobs University to all candidates for the Masters in Data Engineering and the Masters in Supply Chain Management programs.
About Jacobs University
Located in northern Germany, Jacobs University is one of the country’s most international universities, characterized by a truly intercultural and close-knit community of students and faculty.
Founded in 2001 as a private English-speaking university, Jacobs attracts highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world, with more than 1,500 students from 120 countries currently living on its residential campus. The university’s reputation speaks for itself, with consistently high rankings achieved in Germany’s widely respected Centre for Higher Education (CHE) over the last decade.
1. All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their bachelor grade point average (GPA). EU students are eligible for a minimum guaranteed scholarship of € 4.000. Academic Achievement Scholarships (per academic year)
- € 4000 (Minimum guaranteed amount for EU students)
- € 6000
- € 8000 (Maximum scholarship amount irrespective of nationality)
2. The number of these scholarships is not limited and no separate application is required.
3. Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
- English is a must.
- There are no restrictions on citizenship.
- A diploma for a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- German or English undergraduate transcript.
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Recommendations letters from two people.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Online Application
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test.
How to Apply?
Submit online application form along with supporting documents.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We alway encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.