KAIST University Scholarship 2023
|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Graduates|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Award||Fully Funded Scholarship|
|Application Deadline||early March and early June|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? KAIST University, South Korea inviting online application for KAIST University Undergraduate / Graduate Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About KAIST University Scholarship
A renowned institution in South Korea, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) provides a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programmes in several disciplines, including engineering, science, and business. For students from other countries who want to attend the university, KAIST also provides scholarships.
The complete tuition fees, monthly stipends, and additional incentives including a one-time grant for relocating costs and round-trip flights are fully covered by the KAIST scholarship for 2023. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for the prize, and candidates are chosen based on their academic prowess, individual accomplishments, and likelihood of future success.
Students must first apply to the university and submit the required paperwork before they can apply for the scholarship. The application deadline for scholarships is typically in early March, and those who are selected will be notified by early June.
Program of Study
- The scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate programs at KAIST.
- Programs of study include various fields, such as engineering, science, business, and more.
- KAIST offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
- Some of the popular programs of study at KAIST include Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, and Business Administration, among others.
- Students must meet the admission requirements for their chosen program of study to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees, monthly allowances, a one-time grant for settling-in expenses, and a round-trip airfare.
- The selection process is based on academic excellence, personal achievements, and potential for future success.
About KAIST University
A renowned research university called KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is situated in Daejeon, South Korea. It was established in 1971 as the first graduate programme in science and engineering in the nation, and it has since developed into a preeminent centre for STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) instruction and research.
Around 10,000 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programmes at KAIST, making up a diverse student body. The best university in South Korea for research production and effect is KAIST, which is renowned for its cutting-edge research. The university has extensive international ties and collaborations with eminent organisations throughout the globe.
- The scholarship pays the whole tuition for KAIST’s undergraduate and graduate programmes.
- The scholarship offers a monthly living allowance that varies according to the student’s programme of study and academic level.
- The award offers a one-time payment for moving-in expenditures that assists students with upfront costs including housing, textbooks, and other expenses.
- For international students, the scholarship covers the cost of round-trip flights from their place of residence to South Korea and return.
- The scholarship is given for the length of the student’s programme of study, which is typically two years or four years for graduate students.
- The scholarship recipients are required to keep up their GPAs and proceed satisfactorily towards their degrees.
- Students have access to a variety of support services and resources at KAIST, including academic advice, career assistance, and extracurricular activities, in addition to the advantages of the scholarships.
- International students who want to enroll in KAIST’s undergraduate or graduate programmes are eligible for the scholarship.
- High academic accomplishment and a clear path to future success in the subject of study chosen by the applicant are requirements.
- Graduate candidates require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, while applicants for undergraduate admission must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Candidates must fulfil the KAIST entrance criteria for the programme of study they have chosen.
- Depending on the language of instruction for their programme of study, applicants must be skilled in either English or Korean.
- For undergraduate programmes, candidates must be under 25 years old, and for graduate programmes, they must be under 40 years old.
- Unless they are ethnic Koreans who have naturalised abroad, applicants cannot be citizens of Korea.
- A prior enrollment in a degree programme at KAIST is not permitted for applicants.
- The scholarship programme or KAIST may have extra prerequisites or criteria that applicants must satisfy.
- Application form for KAIST University Scholarship, which can be found on the KAIST website.
- Personal statement, which should include information about the applicant’s background, academic achievements, and future goals.
- Official high school transcript for undergraduate applicants or official transcript of previous degree(s) for graduate applicants.
- Official test scores for English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS) or Korean proficiency (TOPIK), depending on the language of instruction for the program of study.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, or other professionals who can attest to the applicant’s academic and personal qualities.
- Copy of passport or national ID card.
- Financial statement, which should show that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover their living expenses in South Korea during their studies.
- Any additional documents or materials required by the specific program of study or scholarship program.
- For some programs of study, applicants may also be required to submit a portfolio or demonstrate their skills in a particular area.
- All documents must be submitted in English or Korean, or accompanied by an official translation into English or Korean.
How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship?
- Check the eligibility standards and confirm that you satisfy them for both the scholarship programme and the KAIST programme you have chosen.
- Before starting the application process, go over the required paperwork and make sure you have everything prepared.
- Create an account on the KAIST online application system and finish the scholarship application there.
- Include the personal statement, official transcripts, test results, letters of reference, and financial statement in the list of things you must upload.
- By the deadline outlined by the scholarship programme, submit the completed application.
- Await the announcement of the scholarship results and the conclusion of the application screening procedure.
- Follow the directions given by KAIST to finish the enrollment procedure and start your studies at the institution if you are chosen as a scholarship recipient.
- You can still be qualified for financial assistance or scholarships at KAIST or other colleges if you are not chosen as a scholarship recipient.
- To improve your chances of being chosen as a scholarship winner, it is crucial to thoroughly study and adhere to all guidelines offered by KAIST and the scholarship programme, as well as to submit a comprehensive and correct application.
FAQ About Scholarship
Q: Who can apply for the KAIST University Scholarship?
A: International students who want to enroll in KAIST’s undergraduate or graduate programmes are eligible for the scholarship.
Q: What does the KAIST University Scholarship cover?
A: For overseas students, the scholarship also pays for their round-trip travel and monthly living expenses in addition to their entire tuition.
Q: How do I apply for the KAIST University Scholarship?
A: Candidates must submit all necessary paperwork and papers by the time stated by the scholarship programme. They can apply online through the KAIST website.
Q: What is the selection process for the KAIST University Scholarship?
A study of applicants’ academic and personal credentials, test results, letters of reference, and other standards established by the scholarship programme or KAIST may all be part of the selection process.
Q: When is the application deadline for the KAIST University Scholarship?
A: Since each scholarship programme has a different deadline for applications, it’s necessary to check the KAIST website frequently for the most recent details.
Q: Can I apply for other forms of financial aid or scholarships at KAIST?
A: Depending on their credentials and circumstances, students may qualify for further financial help or scholarships at KAIST or other universities.
Q: How many scholarship awards are available each year?
A: Depending on the amount of available funding and the number of eligible candidates, the number of scholarships awarded may change every year.
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.