|Grade Level||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia|
|Application Deadline||Rolling Application|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia inviting online application for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD applicants.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About King Abdulaziz University Scholarships
Scholarships are available from King Abdulaziz University (KAU), a public research university in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. KAU provides a variety of scholarships to international students interested in pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs in a variety of fields of study.
The King Abdulaziz Scholarships 2023-2024 provide full funding for international students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The Scholarship includes a monthly stipend, housing, healthcare, and a round-trip airline ticket.
Program of Study
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Computing and Information Technology
About King Abdulaziz University
King Abdulaziz University (KAU) is a Saudi public research university in Jeddah. It was named after King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the founder of modern Saudi Arabia, and was established in 1967. KAU is one of the largest universities in the Middle East, with over 40,000 students and a faculty of over 4,000.
KAU provides a diverse range of academic programs in areas such as medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, engineering, business, law, science, education, and the arts and humanities. It also has a number of interdisciplinary research centers and institutes focused on nanotechnology, renewable energy, biotechnology, and entrepreneurship.
- Receiving new students at the airport.
- Two-month stipend upon arrival as preparation allowance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Distinction allowance for outstanding students.
- Three-month stipend as graduation allowance for shipment of books
- Offer regular students with annul tickets and also compensate newcomers.
- Offer follow-up of award-related financial assistance until they got organized.
- Prove emergency subsidies and financial aid students.
- Employment offers some of the scholarship students.
- Bring students families upon their desire.
- Provide suitable accommodation for scholarship students and follow up on their status in their places of residence during their academic year to find solutions in case they face any problems.
- Offer low-cost food Offer healthcare for students and their families
- Provide additional funding for research projects or conference attendance.
- Cover the costs of language courses to help students improve their language skills.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record and a minimum GPA for the program to which they are applying.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in either English or Arabic, depending on the program’s language of instruction. They may be required to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or other equivalent language test scores.
Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Masters & PhD Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be at least 30 years old for the Master’s program and 35 years old for the PhD program.
- If their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate, students must obtain a recognized qualification in their home country with a minimum grade (very good).
- Certificate of Completion of the English Language Test.
- The student must provide two letters of recommendation from previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been expelled from a Saudi institution.
- Candidates for programs in Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science must be fluent in both spoken and written Arabic.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- A copy of previous degree certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Motivation Letter must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply King Abdulaziz University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply.
- Undergraduate Applicants
- Masters/ PhD Applicants
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
What is the deadline to apply for KAU scholarships?
The deadline to apply for KAU scholarships varies depending on the scholarship you are interested in. Generally, the deadline falls between February and May each year. You should check the specific scholarship’s website for the exact deadline.
How much is the KAU scholarship worth?
The value of the scholarship varies depending on the scholarship and the level of study. However, most scholarships cover tuition fees, health insurance, and a monthly stipend.
Can I apply for more than one KAU scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for more than one scholarship. However, you will need to submit a separate application for each scholarship.
Can I work part-time while studying with a KAU scholarship?
International students on a scholarship are generally not allowed to work while studying at KAU. However, you may be able to obtain a part-time work permit in certain circumstances. It is advisable to check with the scholarship’s office or the university’s international office for more information.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.