|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Swinburne University of Technology, Australia|
|Application Deadline||March 21, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Swinburne University of Technology, Australia inviting online application for Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate / Masters Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
Swinburne University of Technology 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate studies. Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship will cover $2500 of your annual course fees.
Program of Study
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
- Find here full list of courses
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne. It began as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College in 1908 and was granted university status in 1992. Swinburne University of Technology is now one of Australia’s top universities, with a strong emphasis on innovation, technology, and industry collaboration.
Swinburne University of Technology provides a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in fields such as business, engineering, health sciences, design, and social sciences. The university is especially well-known for its information and communication technology (ICT) programs, with several of its courses ranking among the best in Australia.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Coverage
Swinburne University of Technology offers the following benefits to the recipient:
- Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship will pay a fixed scholarship amount of $2500 per year off your course fees for up to two years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% of your course fees for up to four years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% of your course fees for up to two years.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for an international scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student (citizens of Australia or New Zealand and permanent residents of Australia are not eligible)
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne
- Satisfy any course or scholarship-specific entry requirements.
- Have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations.
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
Swinburne University of Technology provides what kinds of scholarships?
Swinburne University of Technology provides scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and international students.
Who is eligible to apply for Swinburne University of Technology scholarships?
Scholarship eligibility requirements at Swinburne University of Technology vary depending on the type of scholarship. Some scholarships are only available to domestic students, while others are available to international students as well. Scholarships are generally available to students who have a strong academic record.
How do I apply for Swinburne University of Technology scholarships?
You must fill out an online application form to apply for scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology. The application process varies by scholarship, so make sure you read the specific requirements before applying.
When is the scholarship application deadline?
The deadline for applying for scholarships varies depending on the scholarship. Some scholarships have an early deadline for applications, while others have a later deadline. It is critical to check each scholarship’s specific deadline.
How are scholarship winners chosen?
Scholarship recipients are chosen based on a variety of criteria, including academic achievement, potential for leadership, and financial need. Additional requirements, such as specific areas of study or research, may apply to some scholarships.
Can I apply for multiple Swinburne University of Technology scholarships?
Yes, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship, you can apply for multiple scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.