Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2024
|Grade Level||Postgraduates / PhD.,|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Foundation
PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1.200. The standard funding period for PhD scholars is three years. We also fund research stays in Germany for the minimum of three semesters.
The duration and level of funding varies for different types of studies. Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 861. The standard funding period is two years
|Application Deadline||The application period ends on July 15th each year|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Foundation, Germany inviting online application for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2024
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) foundation is proud to present the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship for the academic year 2024. The scholarship seeks to aid extraordinary people who have leadership potential and a dedication to social and political concerns. It is crucial to note that precise information about the scholarship in 2024 may have changed due to the knowledge cutoff in September 2021, thus it is advised to check the official KAS website for the most recent facts.
Successful applicants get financial support from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship to continue their education in Germany. The award allows applicants to concentrate on their academic goals and partake in extracurricular activities by paying for their tuition, living expenses, and other associated charges. Additionally, researchers join a thriving group of people who share their interests, providing chances for networking, cross-cultural interaction, and cooperation.
A strong commitment to democratic ideals, a record of social and political participation, and academic brilliance are all important considerations in the competitive scholarship selection process. Successful applicants are anticipated to actively engage in KAS activities, workshops, and seminars to further their education and professional development.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2024 offers exceptional students a great opportunity to advance their studies, enhance their leadership potential, and give back to society by engaging with significant social and political issues.
Program of Study
The program’s offerings may vary from year to year, and the specific courses and fields of study available would be determined by the foundation.
Only those who have passed their German intermediate test or reached a similar point in their studies may apply to study medicine or pharmacy.
No assistance is available for postgraduate research stays in Germany or for specialised training in human or dental medicine.
A doctoral degree is a prerequisite for receiving a scholarship.
About Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Foundation
German-based Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political organisation. After Konrad Adenauer, the first Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, it was founded in 1955. The foundation seeks to advance liberty, democracy, and the rule of law across the world. Research, political education, and initiatives for international collaboration are only a few of the activities carried out by KAS. It encourages political discourse, enhances global understanding, and provides financial assistance for gifted persons through scholarships. The foundation concentrates on themes including social fairness, economic progress, environmental sustainability, and human rights. KAS works with groups, people, and institutions all across the world to realise its vision of a democratic and peaceful society.
- have a university degree, as we do not provide support for bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- plan to study a minimum of four semesters at a university in Germany,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
- Completed application form: This form will be provided by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and must be filled out accurately and completely.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): A detailed resume or CV that highlights your educational background, work experience, extracurricular activities, and any relevant achievements.
- Letter of motivation: A personal statement explaining your reasons for applying to the scholarship, your career goals, and how the scholarship will contribute to your academic and professional development.
- Academic transcripts: Official transcripts or records of your academic performance, including grades and courses taken.
- Letters of recommendation: Typically, two or more letters of recommendation from professors, employers, or individuals who can attest to your academic abilities, character, and potential.
- Proof of language proficiency: Depending on the language of instruction, you may need to provide language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Essay or research proposal: In some cases, you might be required to submit an essay or research proposal related to your field of study or a specific topic provided by the foundation.
- Proof of admission or enrollment: Documentation demonstrating that you have been accepted into a university or academic program.
- Proof of citizenship or residency: Documents verifying your citizenship or residency status in your home country.
How to Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2024?
Two methods exist for applying to our scholarship programme:
1) For our selection processes, new focal nations or areas are chosen every year. We will conduct interviews online in 2021 with an emphasis on Latin America (organised through our office in Peru), Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, and the Middle East. If you reside in one of these nations, you may send your written application to the relevant KAS office directly; please consult their websites for the precise process and addresses. Students residing in non-listed nations are not eligible to apply for the 2021 international selection process.
2) You are welcome to apply for a scholarship through the domestic selection programme using our online process if you are currently residing in or attending school in Germany. Please complete the online application form and upload all necessary application materials. Please don’t mail any documents since they won’t be accepted. Every year on July 15th at 12:00 noon, the domestic procedural application period closes.
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your studies performance records if you have been studying at a University in Germany.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- An informal academic letter of recommendation: This letter should provide information about your academic qualifications and potential; it should not be older than two month. The author has to be a university professor or teacher holding a doctoral degree.
- An informal letter of recommendation concerning the applicant’s personality: This letter should focus on your personality and interests as well as on your understanding of values and your social commitment. The author cannot be the same as the one providing the academic letter of recommendation.
- Certificate of admission or matriculation from your university in Germany.
Please attach the following documents if you are applying for a PhD scholarship:
An explanation of your PhD thesis in detail: This exposé should summarise the main research issue of your proposed project, its scientific significance, your theoretical approach, and the reasons behind your choice of the study subject. It should be written in German or English and should be 5–10 pages long with 1.5 line spacing and font size 12. A work schedule, a timetable of events, and a bibliography should also be included.
A second letter of recommendation from a professor: If you already have a PhD thesis supervisor, they should be the ones to write this second letter. It takes the place of the applicant’s personality recommendation letter.
- A confirmation of supervision by your doctor-father or -mother
FAQ About Scholarship
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.