|Grade Level||Masters, Short Courses|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Application Deadline||March 22 2023, June 28 2023, October 11, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands inviting online application for Orange Knowledge Scholarships Programme.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the capacity, knowledge, and quality of both individuals and organizations in higher and vocational education, as well as other fields related to the priority themes in the program countries.
Orange Knowledge Programme 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for master’s degrees and short courses at various Dutch institutes.
Program of Study
- Agriculture and food security
- Water management
- Renewable energy
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Public health
- Education and vocational training
- Rule of law and human rights
- Environment and climate change
- Sustainable urban development
- Private sector development
Please check full list here
About Orange Knowledge
The Orange Knowledge Programme is a € 200 million Dutch global development and scholarship programme instituted by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to promote skills development and societal advancement in over 53 developing world countries.
The scholarship programme is managed by Nuffic, a Dutch non-profit organisation tasked with allocating the scholarship to professionals who make a difference in their countries.
Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship Coverage
The Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships are fully funded. Short courses are typically between 2 weeks and 12 months in duration, while master’s programmes can be up to 24 months.
- Be a citizen of, and currently living and working in, one of the countries on the OKP country list, which includes a range of low- and middle-income countries.
- Have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format that Nuffic has provided. This statement must indicate that the applicant is employed by the organization at the time of application, and that the employer supports the application and is willing to allow the applicant to participate in the programme.
- Meet the specific requirements of the course or programme for which they are applying. These requirements may include academic qualifications, relevant work experience, or language proficiency.
- Not have received more than one OKP scholarship for the same type of course or programme in the past. Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development.
- Not be employed by a government organization at the time of application.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A current employer’s statement that complies with the format that Nuffic has provided. This statement must indicate that the applicant is employed by the organization at the time of application, and that the employer supports the application and is willing to allow the applicant to participate in the programme.
- A motivation letter that explains how the course or programme will contribute to the candidate’s career development and the development of their home country.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) or resume that outlines the candidate’s academic and professional background.
- An academic transcript or diploma that proves the candidate meets the specific requirements of the course or programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, if required by the institution.
How to Apply Orange Knowledge Programme?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships:
- Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database here
- Create an account and to apply.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
Who can apply for the OKP scholarship?
Candidates must be citizens of and currently living and working in one of the countries on the OKP country list to be eligible for the OKP scholarship, have a current employer’s statement, meet the specific requirements of the course or programme, and have not previously received more than one OKP scholarship for the same type of course or programme.
How much does the OKP scholarship cover?
Tuition, travel, insurance, and living expenses are all covered by the OKP scholarship. The scholarship amount varies depending on the specific course or program and the duration of the scholarship.
What subjects are eligible for the OKP scholarship?
Agriculture and food security, water management, renewable energy, sexual and reproductive health and rights, public health, education and vocational training, rule of law and human rights, environment and climate change, sustainable urban development, and private sector development are among these fields.
How long does the OKP scholarship last?
The duration of the OKP scholarship is determined by the course or program. Short courses typically last between 2 weeks and 12 months, whereas master’s programs can last up to 24 months.
What is the procedure for applying for the OKP scholarship?
Candidates must first apply for admission to a participating Dutch institution that offers a course or program eligible for the OKP scholarship before applying for the OKP scholarship. The institution will nominate eligible candidates for the OKP scholarship once they have been accepted into the course or program. The OKP scholarship application is typically completed in collaboration between the candidate and the Dutch institution.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.