Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2024
|Grade Level||Postgraduates / PhD.,|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
|Award||For Masters: The monthly basic scholarship consists of 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€. Additional subsidies for health and nursing insurance of no more than 86€ are also available.
For PhD: The doctoral scholarship is largely independent of one’s income and consists of 1350€ per month. Additional lump sum payments of 100€ to cover research costs and further health care subsidies are also available. Scholarship holders can also receive funding to cover stays abroad (for research, attending conferences, etc.).
|Application Deadline||October 1, 2023 / April 1, 2024|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, Germany inviting online application for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2024.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2024
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships for 2023 are a fantastic chance for scholars to further their education while advancing social justice and critical thinking. These scholarships, which were created by the renowned political foundation the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, are intended to aid those who are dedicated to social progress and actively involved in issues of social injustice, human rights, and sustainable development.
Applicants from a range of academic specialties, such as the social sciences, economics, political science, and allied ones, are eligible for the scholarships. They are given to deserving individuals based on their academic accomplishments, research plans, and likelihood of influencing social change. Scholarship recipients get funding to cover living expenses, research expenditures, and tuition fees, allowing them to concentrate on their academics and research without worrying about money.
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung also provides scholarship winners with extra perks including access to a supporting network of academics, participation in seminars and conferences, and chances for interdisciplinary collaboration and exchange.
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships for 2024 offer an excellent opportunity for ambitious academics and activists who wish to balance their academic interests with a dedication to social justice and progressive change in their chosen disciplines.
Program of Study
- Social Sciences: This includes disciplines such as sociology, political science, anthropology, economics, and history. Scholars in these fields are encouraged to explore topics related to social inequality, political theory, social movements, and transformative social change.
- Environmental Studies: Given the increasing urgency of addressing environmental challenges, the scholarships also support research in the field of sustainable development, ecological economics, climate justice, and environmental policy.
- Human Rights and International Law: Scholars interested in human rights, international law, global governance, and related areas can pursue research on topics such as human rights advocacy, refugee rights, gender equality, and the protection of marginalized communities.
- Gender and Intersectionality Studies: The scholarships promote research on gender and intersectionality, focusing on topics like feminism, LGBTQ+ rights, gender-based violence, and the impact of social identities on access to resources and opportunities.
- Political Activism and Social Movements: Scholars with a strong interest in political activism, social movements, and grassroots organizing can explore research topics related to social justice, political participation, democratic theory, and strategies for transformative change.
About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
A notable German political institution dedicated to advancing social justice, democracy, and progressive social reform is called the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung. The foundation, which bears Rosa Luxemburg’s name, promotes political, educational, and scientific initiatives that aim to confront social inequalities and promote different viewpoints. It provides funding for fellowships, grants, and scholarships for students, researchers, and activists who are committed to working on global concerns including political activity, environmental sustainability, and gender equality. The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung works to build a more fair and equitable society via a variety of programmes and projects, encouraging critical thought, conversation, and revolutionary action.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated commitment to social justice, progressive social change, and transformative action.
- Scholarships are open to students, researchers, and activists from various disciplines.
- There are no specific nationality restrictions; international applicants are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should have a strong academic track record and meet the educational requirements specified for the particular scholarship program.
- Candidates must submit a well-developed research proposal that aligns with the goals and focus areas of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung.
- Proficiency in the language of instruction (German or English, depending on the program) is usually required.
- Applicants should demonstrate their potential to contribute to societal transformation through their academic pursuits and engagement with social and political issues.
- Preference may be given to applicants who have limited financial means and face financial constraints in pursuing their studies or research.
- Candidates are expected to actively participate in the intellectual and academic community fostered by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, which may involve attending seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Eligibility criteria and requirements may vary for different scholarship programs, so it is important to consult the specific guidelines and instructions provided for each program.
- Enrolment (or at least acceptance) at a public or publically accredited university in Germany
- Proof of a completed Bachelor’s degree or finished basic study (Diplom, Magister, state examination)
- Outstanding academic performance
- Social engagement in the spirit of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- Proficiency in the German language (at least B-2 level) – we do not fund German language courses!
How to Apply for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2024?
- Research the Programs: Explore the scholarship programs offered by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung and identify the ones that align with your academic interests and goals. Review the specific eligibility criteria, requirements, and deadlines for each program.
- Prepare Application Documents: Gather all the necessary documents for your application, which may include:
- A completed application form (available on the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung website).
- A well-developed research proposal that aligns with the foundation’s objectives.
- Academic transcripts or records of your previous studies.
- Letters of recommendation from professors, researchers, or professionals familiar with your work and potential.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) detailing your academic background, research experience, and relevant activities.
- Language proficiency certificates (German or English, depending on the program).
- Any additional documents requested by the specific scholarship program.
- Submit the Application: Follow the instructions provided by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung to submit your application. This may involve submitting the documents electronically through an online application portal or sending them via email or postal mail, depending on the program requirements.
- Review and Selection Process: After the application deadline, the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung will review the submitted applications. The selection process may involve evaluation by a committee, interviews, or additional assessments, depending on the program.
- Notification of Results: Once the selection process is complete, applicants will be notified of the outcome. Successful candidates will receive an offer of the scholarship, while others may receive notifications of rejection.
- Acceptance and Scholarship Conditions: If awarded the scholarship, carefully review the terms and conditions provided by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung. Accept the offer and fulfill any requirements or obligations associated with the scholarship, such as signing an agreement or providing periodic progress reports.
FAQ About Scholarship
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.