|Sponsors||American Psychological Foundation|
|Application Deadline||July 01, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? American Psychological Foundation, USA inviting online application for Sharon Stephens Brehm Undergraduate Psychology Scholarships. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Sharon Stephens Brehm Psychology Scholarship
The Sharon Stephens Brehm Undergraduate Psychology Scholarships will recognize outstanding psychology undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need. The Brehm Scholarships will help defray the students’ direct educational costs (e.g. tuition, institutional fees, required textbooks, etc.).
About American Psychological Foundation
APF is a grant-making foundation that funds early career psychologists and graduate students using psychology to solve important problems and improve people’s lives.
Sharon Stephens Brehm Psychology Scholarship Coverage
Eight $5,000 scholarships are available
Sharon Stephens Brehm Psychology Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Be an undergraduate student majoring in psychology at an accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum 3.50 cumulative GPA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript (Unofficial digital transcript should be submitted as a PDF to APF’s online application. Successful applicants must submit official transcripts before the scholarship is awarded)
- Motivation Letter ((up to 1000 words) that describes your past, current, and future involvement in the science and application of psychology on campus and elsewhere, academic achievements, and leadership activities)
- Recommendation Letter (a personal letter of recommendation from a psychology faculty member)
- Most recent financial aid award letter from your college or university
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (page one only)
- Cost of attendance
- Expected family contribution (EFC)
- Amount of gifted financial aid (including Pell Grant and SEOG Grant)
How to Apply Sharon Stephens Brehm Psychology Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Sharon Stephens Brehm Undergraduate Psychology Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
Please be advised that APF does not provide feedback to applicants on their proposals.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.