|Application Deadline||June 01, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Kingston University, England inviting online application for Actuarial Diversity Undergraduate Scholarships. Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this Actuarial Diversity Scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Actuarial Diversity Scholarship
The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American and Pacific Islander students. The scholarship award recognizes and encourages the academic achievements of full-time undergraduate students pursuing a degree that may lead to a career in the actuarial profession. Scholarships range from $1,000-$4,000.
The Actuarial Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, is the philanthropic organization for the actuarial industry in the United States. Since 1994, the Foundation has promoted lifelong math education and financial literacy through its learning resources and scholarships. The mission of the Foundation is to enhance math education and financial literacy through the talents and resources of actuaries.
The Foundation’s vision is an educated public in pursuit of a secure financial future. The Actuarial Foundation’s mission is to enhance math education and financial literacy through the talents and resources of actuaries. Our vision is an educated public in pursuit of a secure financial future.
Actuarial Diversity Scholarship Coverage
Actuarial Diversity Scholarship Award amount are;
- $1,000 – Freshman
- $2,000 Sophomore
- $3,000 – Junior
- $4,000 Senior
The award will be divided to cover multiple semesters or other terms comprising one academic year. Students will need to reapply each year to be considered for their renewal funds. All scholarship awards are made payable to the U.S. accredited educational institution.
Recipients attending school for a portion of the upcoming year (e.g., one semester) will receive the corresponding portion of a full year scholarship amount.
Actuarial Diversity Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups: Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander.
- Enrolling as or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), emphasis on math or actuarial courses.
- Entering college freshmen must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 620.
- Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
How to Apply Actuarial Diversity Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Actuarial Diversity Scholarship:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.