|Grade Level||Undergraduate, Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Award||Up to £26,000|
|Application Deadline||27 February 2023, 24 April 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Bristol, Bristol, England inviting online application for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is an academic scholarship program for international students who want to study at the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom as an undergraduate or postgraduate student. The scholarship program is intended to assist high-achieving students who may not have the financial resources to study in the United Kingdom.
International students can apply for the Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024 at the University of Bristol. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and master’s studies and provides the recipient with up to £20,000 in fee waivers towards tuition fees.
Program of Study
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Classics and Ancient History
- Theatre, Film and Television
- History of Art
- Modern Languages
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Biological Sciences
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- Earth Sciences
- Experimental Psychology
- Accounting and Finance
- Politics and International Relations
Check full list here
About University of Bristol
The University of Bristol is a premier research-intensive university in Bristol, England. It was established in 1876 and has since become one of the most prestigious universities in the UK, consistently ranking in the top ten of UK universities in various league tables.
The university provides a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in science, engineering, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Arts, Engineering, Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Science, and Social Sciences and Law are among the six faculties that offer academic programs.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Scholarship Coverage
- Scholarship awards for undergraduate international students are valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
1. Think Big undergraduate award
You can apply if you:
- are an overseas student for fee purposes
- have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2023.
2. Think Big postgraduate award
You can apply if you:
- are an overseas student for fee purposes
- have applied to start any one-year, full-time master’s programme, or one of our eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA), starting in September 2023.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Applicants must complete the online scholarship application form, which is available on the University of Bristol’s website.
- Applicants must provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining their academic achievements, career goals, and reasons for choosing the University of Bristol.
- Applicants must provide official transcripts for all their academic qualifications to date, including any English language proficiency tests (such as IELTS or TOEFL) if applicable.
- Applicants must provide a reference letter from an academic referee, such as a teacher or professor, who can comment on their academic ability and potential.
- Applicants who are not from an English-speaking country must provide proof of their English language proficiency, such as IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their offer letter from the University of Bristol.
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship.:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
What exactly is the Think Big Scholarship?
The Think Big Scholarship is a merit-based award given to international students who have been accepted into a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University of Bristol. The scholarship is based on academic merit as well as the strength of the applicant’s personal statement.
Who can apply for the Think Big Scholarship?
Applicants must be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes, have applied to start a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University of Bristol, and have received an offer to study to be eligible for the Think Big Scholarship. They must also have completed the academic requirements for their program of study.
What is the value of the Think Big Scholarship?
The Think Big Scholarship ranges in value from £5,000 to £26,000. The amount granted will be determined by the applicant’s academic achievements and personal statement.
How do I apply for the Think Big Scholarship?
Applicants must complete the online scholarship application form, provide a personal statement, academic transcripts, a reference letter, and proof of English language proficiency to be considered for the Think Big Scholarship (if applicable). Candidates must also submit a copy of their
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.