|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters / PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Waterloo, Canada|
|Application Deadline||April 15, July 15, November 15. Click here for Masters / PhD|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada inviting online application for University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate / Masters / PhD.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Waterloo Scholarships
The University of Waterloo Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. The scholarship at Waterloo University is worth up to $10,000.
In support of Canadian and international students, the University of Waterloo is presenting the David Johnston-Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to highly successful candidates.
This is a full-time program open to students from all over the world who want to study in any undergraduate or graduate degree program offered by the Waterloo Faculty.
Based on the Faculty’s award allocation, eligible students will be nominated. Academic excellence as demonstrated by their application for admission to the graduate program will be used to select students. University of Waterloo Scholarships support following courses;
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Architectural Engineering
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy
- Business Administration (Laurier) and Computer Science (Waterloo) Double Degree Business Administration (Laurier) and Mathematics (Waterloo) Double Degree
- Business programs
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Climate and Environmental Change
- Computational Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computing and Financial Management
- Data Science
- Earth Sciences
Please check full list here
The University of Waterloo (UWaterloo, UW, or Waterloo) is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. In the 2022 Academic Ranking of World Universities, the university ranked 151–200 in the world and 7–8 in Canada. The 2023 QS World University Rankings ranked the university 154th in the world and seventh in Canada.
University of Waterloo Scholarships Coverage
- The David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
- International Master’s Award of Excellence is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
University of Waterloo Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Normally given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will normally only be given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Students must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- This award could be in addition to other internal or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). Note: scholarships are different than sponsorship – see next bullet.
- Normally, students should not be concurrently receiving foreign government or agency sponsorship (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc) or be fully or partially self-funded in excess of the Faculty minimum levels of support.
- Students grand-parented under the existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be nominated for an IMAE.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will define their own internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose stricter eligibility criteria as appropriate.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Programs Application Form
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply University of Waterloo Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships:
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required.
- Departments and/or Faculties will select the students and nominate for the scholarship.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.