|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Twente, Netherlands|
|Award||€ 3,000 – € 22,000|
|Application Deadline||February 01, 2023 / May 01, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands inviting online application for University of Twente Scholarship for Masters students.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Twente Scholarship
International students can apply for a variety of scholarships at the University of Twente in the Netherlands. These scholarships are intended to assist with tuition and living expenses.
The University of Twente Scholarship 2023-2024 provides international students with a fully funded master’s degree. There are approximately 50 one-year scholarships ranging in value from € 3,000 to € 22,000 available. Students can, however, receive an additional UTS to cover the costs of the second year.
Program of Study
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Human Media Interaction
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design
- Internet Science & Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
About University of Twente
The University of Twente (UT) is a public research university in the eastern Dutch city of Enschede. It was founded in 1961 as the Technische Hogeschool Twente (Twente Technical University), and in 1986 it was renamed the University of Twente.
The university is well-known for its emphasis on engineering, technology, and applied sciences, as well as its multidisciplinary research and education approach. UT offers a variety of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs in engineering, natural sciences, social sciences, and management.
University of Twente Scholarship Coverage
- The scholarship is worth between € 3,000 and € 25,000, for one year depending on the programme and the student’s nationality.
- In the case of a two-year program, students can receive an additional UTS equal to the amount received in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be extended during the second year if students meet the UTS application requirements.
To be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have been admitted to a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
- Have a student number.
- Have a degree from a non-Dutch university that is equivalent to a Dutch Bachelor’s degree.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa.
- Have been granted an offer of admission before the UTS application deadline.
- Not have already obtained a Master’s degree from a Dutch university.
- Not be eligible for a Dutch study loan.
- Have a minimum score of 6.5 in the IELTS English language test, or an equivalent score in another recognized language test.
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence and a strong motivation to study at the University of Twente.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Admission Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply University of Twente Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Twente Scholarship:
- You must first apply for a Master’s program. You must create an account on the university’s website.
- You can apply for the scholarship using your student number after applying for a Master’s programme and receiving a (conditional) admission letter.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
When is the UTS application deadline?
The UTS application deadline varies depending on the Master’s program. In general, the deadline for programs beginning in September is around May 1, and for programs beginning in February, it is around October 1. It is critical to check the specific deadline for the program in which you are interested.
How do I apply to UTS?
Fill out the online application form on the University of Twente’s website to apply for the UTS. Personal information, academic transcripts, a motivation letter, and other supporting documents will be required.
How many UTS scholarships are given out every year?
Each year, the number of UTS scholarships awarded varies according to available funding and the number of qualified applicants.
Can I apply for more than one UTS scholarship?
No, you can only apply for one UTS scholarship per academic year.
What expenses does the UTS cover?
The tuition fees for the Master’s programme are covered in full or in part by UTS, as well as a contribution towards living expenses. The scholarship amount is determined by the program and the student’s nationality.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.