University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2024
|Grade Level||Undergraduates / Postgraduates|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
University of Winnipeg
|Award||$3,500 = $5,000|
|Application Deadline||Please refer University website|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Winnipeg, Canada inviting online application for University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2024.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2024
International students make up more than 12% of the student body at The University of Winnipeg. More than 1,000 students from 75 nations are enrolled here! All students have equitable access to higher education, something that the University of Winnipeg is committed to providing. We have financial aid programmes in place for international students as a result of this duty.
As an international student, you may pay for your education in a variety of ways. All full-time and part-time students who satisfy the established requirements are eligible for entrance and in-course prizes, unless otherwise specified.
In order to encourage new foreign students to enrol at the University of Winnipeg in the 2023–24 academic year after graduating from a high school outside of Canada, the university provides international special entrance scholarships. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application because we will automatically award these scholarships during the standard admissions application process. Visit our Entrance Awards homepage for additional details.
President’s Scholarship for World Leaders
For new international students enrolling in undergraduate, graduate, collegiate, PACE, or ELP programmes at the University of Winnipeg, the university offers the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders.
Program of Study
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate study at the University of Winnipeg in a number of fields, including the arts, sciences, business and economics, education, environmental studies, kinesiology, and more. Students seeking degrees in certain programmes may be supported by the available scholarships, or students from any programme may be eligible to apply.
It is advised to visit the University of Winnipeg’s official website and peruse the scholarship possibilities area in order to obtain comprehensive and current information on the individual programmes or courses offered by the scholarships in 2024. You may learn more about certain scholarships, their prerequisites, and the courses or study areas that qualify there.
About University of Winnipeg
The University of Winnipeg is a vibrant campus and a central location in the city that unites individuals from all cultures and cultivates global citizens.
We provide top-notch undergraduate and graduate programmes, some of which are exclusive to Western Canada. Examples include a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights and a Master of Development Practise with an emphasis on Indigenous Development. Since UWinnipeg is renowned for its small class sizes, academic brilliance, and dedication to Indigenous inclusion, our graduates highly appreciate their educational experiences.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program/school
- Have a minimum of 80% admission average or equivalent
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Admitted to the University by the scholarship deadline
- Completed scholarship application form (available on the university’s website)
- Academic transcripts or records of previous studies (high school or post-secondary)
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from the University of Winnipeg
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume highlighting academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience
- Personal statement or essay stating your educational goals, career aspirations, and reasons for applying for the scholarship
- Letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, or employers highlighting your academic abilities, character, and potential
- Proof of citizenship or residency status (for domestic or international students)
- Proof of financial need (if applicable for certain scholarships)
- Documentation supporting any special eligibility criteria, such as Indigenous status, disability, or mature student status (if applicable)
- Any additional documents specific to the scholarship you are applying for (e.g., portfolio, research proposal, creative work, etc.)
How to Apply for University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2024?
Our online application is intended to assist in matching you with possibilities for scholarships, prizes, and bursaries. Academic performance, financial need, student history, and extracurricular activities are all possible selection factors.
Your application will automatically contain data from your student record. As a result, we are already aware of your GPA, number of credits earned, major, and other information from your student file. By selecting “Applicant Record” in the lower left corner of your screen, you may examine this data.
Fill out the General Application and provide further information about yourself. You’ll be questioned about your financial situation, educational experience, and academic objectives. You must finish the General Application in order to be considered for several of our rewards.
After completing the General Application, you can apply for additional prizes, bursaries, and scholarships by completing the Fall Award Opportunities Application (or Entrance Award Opportunities Application).
Additionally, a list of Recommended Opportunities that you could be eligible for will be generated via the online application. To apply, respond to the inquiries that are particular to the Recommended Opportunities.
Your student record and completed applications will be used to determine which rewards you qualify for on the online application. If you are chosen, the Awards and Financial Aid office will notify you via your UWinnipeg email!
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg.
- The admissions department will assign you a UWinnipeg Student number when you start an application for admission. We will only consider applications with valid student numbers.
- Complete the web application form.
- Important! We will not consider incomplete application packages. Each applicant may only submit one application.
- These are the required documents you must include with this application. Please make sure they are translated in English if in another language.
- Personal Statement
- Resumé / C.V.
- Two Reference Letters
FAQ About Scholarship
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship website; it is only a one-page description of the scholarship. Despite our best efforts to keep the material up to date and correct, changes might happen at any time without prior notice. The most current, accurate, and complete information may be found on the official scholarship website, which we strongly advise you to verify. Any reliance you put on knowledge received from NotesBard.com is totally at your own risk.