|Eligible Nationalities||All Arab Countries|
|Sponsors||Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA)|
|Application Deadline||Admission Deadline|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA), USA inviting online application for HAAA Undergraduate Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About HAAA Scholarship
The Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) launched in 2010 the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to support its objective of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard.
Today, the Arabs world constitutes an exceptionally low share of the student body at Harvard—in 2013, only 118 students from Arab countries were studying at Harvard across all its Schools and degree programs, representing less than 2% of the 4,000 international students at Harvard.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Harvard University is a large, residential research university with 50 undergraduate majors, 134 graduate degrees, and 32 professional degrees. Harvard awarded 1,665 baccalaureate degrees, 1,013 graduate degrees, and 5,695 professional degrees during the 2018-2019 academic year.
HAAA Scholarship Coverage
HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded undergraduate scholarship.
HAAA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country:-
- Saudi Arabia
2. The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School).
3. The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s scholarship criteria.
4. Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
HAAA Scholarship Required Documents
- Programs Application Form
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Letter English Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply HAAA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for HAAA Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Apply to any Harvard University school,
- After you have been accepted to Harvard, your school’s financial officer will submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which decides who receives the award. You are not required to apply to the HAAA.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.