|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong inviting online application for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship
Hong Kong Baptist University provides a variety of scholarships and awards to its students in order to recognize academic excellence, encourage extracurricular participation, and assist students in financial need. The scholarships and awards available to students at Hong Kong Baptist University vary depending on their level of study, academic performance, and other criteria.
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for master’s degree studies. The Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate Scholarship covers the full tuition fee as well as a stipend of US$12,820.
Program of Study
- Business Administration / Management
- Corporate Governance
- Economics / Data Analytics
- Finance / FinTech
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing / Entrepreneurship
About Hong Kong Baptist University
Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a public higher education institution in Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. It was founded in 1956 and has since grown to become one of Hong Kong’s and Asia’s top universities.
HKBU is well-known for its research excellence, with research centers in areas such as Chinese culture, environmental science, and business innovation. It also has collaborations with other world-class universities, allowing students to participate in exchange programs and study abroad opportunities.
- Full tuition fee waiver + living allowance of approx. US$12,820
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL (for applicants whose bachelor’s degrees were obtained from non-English medium institutions)
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our designated full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside Mainland China, Macau SAR and Hong Kong SAR
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Submit your application online to one of the designated full-time postgraduate programmes offering the IPS. Competition increases as the year progresses, so you are recommended to submit your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
- All prospective students with nationalities outside of the Greater China, who have submitted an online application to one of the designated full-time postgraduate programmes offering the IPS will be considered for the IPS or other scholarships simultaneously. A separate application for a scholarship is not required.
FAQ About Scholarship
What kinds of scholarships are offered by Hong Kong Baptist University?
HKBU provides a variety of scholarships and awards, including entrance scholarships, academic scholarships, non-academic scholarships, and postgraduate scholarships.
How do I apply for a HKBU scholarship?
Scholarships are typically applied for through the university’s online system. An application form, academic transcripts, a personal statement, and other supporting documents may be required.
When is the scholarship application deadline?
The deadline for scholarship applications varies according to the scholarship. Students should double-check the deadlines for each scholarship they are interested in.
What are the eligibility criteria for HKBU scholarships?
The eligibility requirements for HKBU scholarships vary depending on the scholarship. Academic performance, financial need, community involvement, nationality or residency, and program of study are all common eligibility criteria.
Can international students apply for HKBU scholarships?
Yes! International students are welcome to apply for scholarships at HKBU. Some scholarships may be restricted to students from specific countries or regions, so students should carefully review the eligibility requirements for each scholarship.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.