|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||KAIST, South Korea|
|Award||Full tuition fee + Living expenses + Health insurance|
|Application Deadline||Admission Application Deadline|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST), Daejeon, South Korea inviting online application for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
The KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is only available for master’s degree studies. This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee, a monthly allowance of up to 800,000 KRW, one round-trip economy flight, Korean language training fees, and medical insurance.
Program of Study
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Business and Technology Management
Explore all programs here
About KAIST University
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a South Korean public research university in Daejeon. It was established in 1971 as the nation’s first research-oriented graduate school, focusing on science and engineering.
KAIST has a strong reputation for research and innovation, and it is consistently ranked as one of Asia’s and the world’s top universities. It is well-known for its research in engineering, natural sciences, and computer science.
Undergraduate and graduate programs are available in a variety of disciplines, including engineering, natural sciences, business, social sciences, and humanities. Many of its programs are taught in English, and it has a sizable international student body.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship Coverage
KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
1. KAIST International Student Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Health insurance
2. Global Korea Scholarship
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 800,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year (Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program).
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Applicants with dual citizenship in Korea are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from high school by February 28th, 2023 are eligible for the Spring Semester, 2023 (EARLY only).
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from high school by August 31st, 2023 are eligible for the Fall Semester of 2023.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- One Recommendation Letter
- High school / University Transcript
- Standardized Official Test Report
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Passport or National ID
- Statement of Financial Resources – KAIST Scholarship
- Statement of Financial Resources – Sponsorship
- Honors and Awards (Optional).
How to Apply KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Fill-out the required informations
- Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form. The uploaded copies must be clear and legible, as certified by the school principal or the head/director of the organization.
- Pay application fee (USD 80 or 80,000 KRW) by credit card or bank transfer.
- Check your email for the successful application.
- Check your final admission and scholarship results here
FAQ About Scholarship
What kinds of scholarships are offered at KAIST University?
KAIST provides undergraduate and graduate students with a variety of scholarships. Full scholarships, partial scholarships, and need-based scholarships are all available. Some scholarships are given out based on academic achievement, while others are given out based on financial need or other factors.
How do I apply for a KAIST University scholarship?
To be considered for a scholarship at KAIST, you must first be admitted to the university. Once admitted, you can apply for scholarships using the university’s online application system. The application process will differ depending on the scholarship you are applying for.
Can international students apply for KAIST University scholarships?
Yes, international students can apply for KAIST scholarships. Many of the university’s scholarships are specifically for international students, and many of the other scholarships are open to both domestic and international students.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.