|Grade Level||Masters / PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||University of Sydney, Australia|
|Application Deadline||Admissions Deadline|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? University of Sydney, Australia inviting online application for University of Sydney Masters / PhD Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About University of Sydney Scholarship
The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarship available to international students. This scholarship covers tuition and living expenses. A $40,000 scholarship is available for one year in two equal installments.
Please keep in mind that it may take up to four months from the time you submit your application to receiving an email informing you of your status. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application form. To be considered for the scholarship, you must first apply for admission to your research degree program.
Program of Study
- Arts and social sciences
- Architecture, design and planning
- Education and social work
- Engineering and computer science
- Medicine and health
- Music Science
Please check full list of courses
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university. It was established in 1850 and is Australia’s oldest university. The university has a long history and a solid reputation for academic excellence, innovation, and community service.
The University of Sydney offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in fields such as arts and social sciences, business, engineering, health sciences, law, medicine, and science. The university is especially well-known for its medical and health sciences programs, with the Sydney Medical School and the Faculty of Health Sciences ranking among the best in Australia and the world.
University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS) will cover tuition and living expenses for up to three years, with a one-semester extension option for PhD students.
- A $40,000 scholarship is available for one year in two equal installments.
- A $20,000 scholarship is available for one year in two equal installments.
- A $10,000 scholarship is available for one semester.
- A $5,000 scholarship is available for one semester.
1. Be a student studying in a subject identified by the University as one of its current and emerging research strengths.
2. You must not have held an Australia Award scholarship within the previous two years before applying for the RTP Fee Scholarship.
3. Be an international student starting a full-time Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this university. Students may also be considered up to a maximum of six months into their course candidature.
4. You must not have previously received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master of Science by Research degree that you have completed and are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
5. Not have a research qualification considered equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if pursuing a Research Master’s degree, not have a research qualification considered equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
6. Not have applied for the scholarship more than three times in the last five years.
7. Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government contributes significantly.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Sydney, Australia Scholarships:
- Choose a degree and check your eligibility.
- Carefully consider the subject of your research and find out if your interests align with any academic members of staff.
- You’ll need a staff member whose academic interests align with yours and who has agreed to mentor you for the duration of your course. Finding the right supervisor is just as critical as selecting a research topic.
- Fill-out the required informations Attach & submit the supporting documents in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Check your email for the successful application.
FAQ About Scholarship
What types of international scholarships are available at the University of Sydney?
International scholarships are available at the University of Sydney for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs. These scholarships may pay for tuition, living expenses, and travel expenses.
Who are the candidates for international scholarships at the University of Sydney?
The University of Sydney’s eligibility requirements for international scholarships vary depending on the scholarship. Scholarships are generally available to international students who have been accepted into a degree program at a university.
How do I apply for international scholarships at Sydney University?
You must fill out an online application form to apply for international scholarships at the University of Sydney. The application process varies by scholarship, so make sure you read the specific requirements before applying.
When is the application deadline for international scholarships?
The deadline for applying for international scholarships varies depending on the scholarship. Some scholarships have an early deadline for applications, while others have a later deadline. It is critical to check each scholarship’s specific deadline.
Can I apply for multiple international scholarships at the University of Sydney?
Yes, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship, you can apply for multiple international scholarships at the University of Sydney.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.