|Grade Level||Undergraduate / Masters|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Sponsors||Government of Netherlands|
|Application Deadline||February 01 / May 01 / June 01, 2023|
Are you a student seeking an exciting opportunity or scholarship to support your degree program? Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023, Netherlands, inviting online application for Undergraduate / Masters Scholarships.
Don’t let this fantastic chance pass you by missing the application deadline! In this article, we’ll go over this scholarship program’s features, benefits, and step-by-step application process.
About Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023
Make the Netherlands the first stop on your European education journey. There are opportunities to apply for the Holland Scholarship right now. In this article, we’ll break down all you need to know to apply for and receive this scholarship, as well as the many advantages of doing so.
The government of the Netherlands is pleased to announce the availability of Holland Scholarships for overseas students studying in the Netherlands during the academic year 2023–2024.
The award amount of this scholarship is €5,000, and it can be used to support the cost of undergraduate or graduate school.
Students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for a Holland Scholarship to study at one of Holland’s prestigious research universities or university of applied sciences. Awarded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, the Holland Scholarship is given to exceptionally talented students.
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following standards to be considered for the Holland Scholarship:
- Foreign Students from Countries Outside of the European Economic Area
- You intend to enroll in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at one of the Dutch universities that offers full-time study.
- You do not hold an EEA nationality.
- You are qualified to enroll in the school of your choice. These are available on the organisation’s website.
- You did not graduate with a degree from a Dutch university.
Looking For More Scholarships? Click here
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 Duration
Holland Scholarship provides the recipient with the following:
- Scholarship amount €5,000.
- Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
How to Apply Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023?
These are the steps you need to take to apply for a Holland Scholarship:
- To be considered, please submit an application for the Holland Scholarship.
- This is a list of all the research and applied scientific institutions in the Netherlands that are taking part.
- Studies in the disciplines of applied science and other well chosen areas of study.
- Write a letter of intent (no more than 500 words) explaining to the college why, in addition to your academic success, you would be an asset to their student body (e.g. voluntary work).
- Make sure to check the box on the online application that asks if you want to be considered for the Holland Scholarship, and then upload your essay explaining why you should be awarded the prize.
- If you have been selected for a scholarship, the university will get in touch with you.
FAQ About Scholarship
What is the Netherlands Government Scholarship?
Answer: The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science administers a scholarship programme commonly known as the Holland Scholarship or the Netherlands Government Scholarship. The goal of the scholarship is to help qualified international students attend a university in the Netherlands.
Who can apply for a scholarship from the Dutch government?
Suppose you are applying to a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at a Dutch higher education institution and are not a citizen of an EEA country. You may be eligible for a scholarship if you meet the institution’s qualifying requirements.
Disclaimer: This is one-page summary of the scholarship not a official scholarship page. Although we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, changes may occur at any time without prior warning. We strongly encourage you to check the official scholarship page for the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive information. You solely bear the risk for any reliance you place on information obtained from NotesBard.com.